+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yet more waffle

Yet more waffle

Today's chronicle suggests were looking further a field for players . What waffle , we had our chance to sign players in the transfer window and that did not happen apart from youngster from m'boro. I would like to think our directors would bring in new blood , but it will not happen! You could say I'm negative but I will not be slapping bowler and co on the back Saturday telling them what a good job there doing . Because they are the problem

Yes the Chairman and the board are to blame for the clubs present position in the league. lessons have not been learnt from last season and our dealings in the transfer window can only be described as pathetic. It was obvious that we would struggle this season and not only did we change our manger during the transfer window we again waited until the window was about to close.This gave DA very little time to buy. I am sure we were after chasing players but the money on offer and our league position must have put them off our club so we should have realised this would happen and made sure that a set amount of money was available to complete transfers before SD was sacked . A lack of forward planning is likely to cost us this season.