+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crewe v Grimsby ***MATCH PREDICTIONS***

Crewe v Grimsby ***MATCH PREDICTIONS***

Will go for a nervy 2-1 win with Kiwomya & Bowery netting.

2-0 to the Alex with a brace for Bowery. The start of the climb toward mid table safety....I hope.

3-1, or 1-3!

Crewe 2 Grimsby 1 - must win for the Alex. Time to start moving away from the relegation places.

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Crewe 2 Grimsby 1 - must win for the Alex. Time to start moving away from the relegation places.
    Absolute must win tomorrow. I think that I must be on something because something tells me that we will have a comfortable win. Also very important to get some momentum going into Tuesday's game. If we lose tomorrow I fear the same on Tuesday. Not happening though.

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    Absolute must win tomorrow. I think that I must be on something because something tells me that we will have a comfortable win. Also very important to get some momentum going into Tuesday's game. If we lose tomorrow I fear the same on Tuesday. Not happening though.
    I would agree that this is a crucial fixture at this juncture to get a win. I believe that the Manager is doing everything in his power to turn things around and whilst it will be tough tomorrow I am optimistic that we will come out on top 2-1.

Also hoping for a positive performance but 2 goals is a big target for our attack

Would grab 1-0 and be happy with 0-0

It's not a about winning - it's about not losing

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXKNOWALL View Post
    Also hoping for a positive performance but 2 goals is a big target for our attack

Would grab 1-0 and be happy with 0-0

It's not a about winning - it's about not losing
    That magical moment when a draw at home to grimsby is a satisfying result. Not for me. We need wins and we need wins now, nothing but a win will do here. However, its going to be 0-1 to Grimsby

A win please. Any kind of win. What a hell of a mess our directors have got us into.

Quote Originally Posted by ruocul View Post
    A win please. Any kind of win. What a hell of a mess our directors have got us into.
    I think you mean director !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast