+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v Dundee United

Doubt away support will be very large. Crowd will struggle to be anywhere near 2000 sadly.

Sounds that way.

Quote Originally Posted by lcfc57 View Post
    Doubt away support will be very large. Crowd will struggle to be anywhere near 2000 sadly.
    The club deserves a bigger and better support especially with it being a cup semi-final . I've tried to help promote to game at my work and on social media . We can only hope the Dumfries public show up in bigger numbers . The away support will definitely be lower than expected due to their current form

Despite missing 3 important players Queens have a great chance of reaching the final again

Here's hoping for a better result than this fixture between Queens from 1986 ?

Lost 3-0 against a very good United side

Name:  IMG_8033.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  84.6 KB

Name:  IMG_8031.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  65.3 KB

Good old Jimmy Robertson.

Nick Walsh is the ref for Saturday night's semi final.

Sorry for being a bit fussy Palmylad but this game was 84-5 season. We played Dundee Utd after we beat Stranraer 6-4 at Stair Park.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Sorry for being a bit fussy Palmylad but this game was 84-5 season. We played Dundee Utd after we beat Stranraer 6-4 at Stair Park.
    The way Palmylad wrote it with the ? after 1986 indicated to me he wasn't sure of the year.

Needless to say but I hope we leave NOTHING in the dressing room so to speak. Nothing worse than getting beat and feeling you could have given more . A one off game at home for a Cup final place . In about them from the start and take it from there. Ps I don't think I have ever seen us beat United so Saturday is as good as any.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 16-02-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Queens have a shocking record v the Arabs in any of the cup competitions in Scotland so hopefully it will change on Saturday

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)