+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nine months

Nine months

My old man who is in his eighties has to wait nine months for an appointment to see a consultant at the hospital, yes you did read that right, nine phucking months. My old man and old dear are worried sick about the wait what might happen as am I. A phucking disgrace and the SNP should hang their heads in shame.
    Totally selfish and wholly incompetent at their jobs.
    Last edited by Bodie80; 10-02-2017 at 12:45 PM.

you're not saying much apart from blaming the SNP, even though they can only assign the resources allocated to them by the UK parliament, across a number of sectors. Without knowing any of the details, I can only imagine your dad has been assessed as not in any danger, not acute? it's not any better anywhere else in the UK, if you ever looked beyond Scotland, you'd see that.

If scroungers like limpwristdice would sod off out of England then our NHS would be in a better shape, all the diseases that malingerer has and gets treated for could fund 6 new city size hospitals.

Really hope that post from the fat gay natzi isn't some scummy gay post which is typical of this far-right scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Really hope that post from the fat gay natzi isn't some scummy gay post which is typical of this far-right scumbag
    Saturday at 2:46pm, most football lads are supping the last pre match pint, not shamrockdice, he's trying to get my attention on a forum

Why is a fat mincer from the Crewe shytehole trolling a thread about Scotland, a country the fat rat has never even been to

The Es*** gay lord could not point to Scotland on a map, though I reckon he knows his way aroun Oireland, just to impress his felllow tims

why is this fat gay mess posting on here these days, the huns are all away elsewhere so not much of a feed for the hun human toilet to enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    why is this fat gay mess posting on here these days, the huns are all away elsewhere so not much of a feed for the hun human toilet to enjoy
    Sounds like and looks like Larry Grayson, what a gay helmet fattydice is. g

a fat gay natsi scumbag trolling an empty forum, looks like he's in need of a handjob from dr gay, which should be easy enough since it's the same scumbag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)