+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony stewart has pumped £35 million into rufc.

So all those who are not going again - send your money care of Rotherham United...NYS.....or a bag for life full of dosh .....to the club shop.

And those that are going again - "BRING" a mate.....especially for next year's promotion season....!

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Does it say how much he's received in income though?
    Or is the net figure minus £35m
    Does it matter? Anyone that invests 35 million in any venture deserves some return surely?

You're right Sota but comments like I've spent £35m can be misleading.
    He's quoted in the article that he's spend £35m above the incomings though so that's some serious investment

I've never doubted that TS has put quite a bit of money in the club .
    I said we need to stay up because a lot of sponsors wil disappear and how many of them fans that took a five year season card renew?
    How many floating fans will be back?

TS needs to have more patience with the next manager and give him time or we will just keep going down.

Get a manager in Tony
    Last edited by millertop; 10-02-2017 at 08:58 PM.

The £35m has got to include investment into the ground which is not owned by Rotherham United but by the property company set up as a side venture.

The company accounts do not support £35m investment into Rotherham United Football Club by Tony Stewart or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    The £35m has got to include investment into the ground which is not owned by Rotherham United but by the property company set up as a side venture.

The company accounts do not support £35m investment into Rotherham United Football Club by Tony Stewart or anyone else.
    No different to Millmoor days then when RUFC was owned by C.F.Booth Group of Companies.

As much as I loved the Millmoor days I know which ground I prefer to visit regardless whether we own it or not.

If Rotherham are in the top 4/5 come November the fans will be back. Ok season ticket sales will be down but overall attendance will be up there

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If Rotherham are in the top 4/5 come November the fans will be back. Ok season ticket sales will be down but overall attendance will be up there
    If is a big word cayton.

If we are more prepared than this season, if the right players are brought in, if the club has a plan A, B or C

So how exactly has this been done? Is it by way of loans to the club. Is it via the ASD Lighting business? The club accounts don't say anything about such a loan so where will it show? Is it a throwaway figure? Where is the evidence of him putting £35 million into the club? In what form? Did he gift it - I doubt it. If it was via loans he hasn't given anything.

Some will believe his statement, I don't.

“I have put over £35 million of my personal wealth into Rotherham United in the last eight-and-a-half years and £8 million over the last three years on top of other monies we receive. That's how we get our budget."

From this does he mean £8 million divided by say 3 years as loans or what? - Has to be in the Clubs' accounts if it is part of the budget doesn't it?
    Last edited by PeteWaller; 10-02-2017 at 10:00 PM.

So the people on the outside know more than the people on the inside.

You couldn't make it up arrogance personified

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast