+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are Sheffield Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    WAWAW...
    Watch it again RavPig.....You know you want to.
    According to your lass Id miss it you do it that quick

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    sh!t..I've been rumbled by the Acid Man...I'll make sure from now on mate.
    I haven't seen you on 'Mad' for a while Braggers, I wondered if you had got fed up of things on here!
    Anyway I see Sam Winnall has got his first goal for the Fowls, us Tykes celebrated it in our usual way of course lol.

Hmm, that's odd, I watched that whole video and didn't see any footage of Hillsborough receiving it's safety certificate from Sheffield Council?

Is it still in the post?

Quote Originally Posted by T. Durden View Post
    Hmm, that's odd, I watched that whole video and didn't see any footage of Hillsborough receiving it's safety certificate from Sheffield Council?

Is it still in the post?
    Lol...seven years & all you've got on your comeback is something Rav wore out months ago...kinell TD I'd have expected a lot more than that from you...we'll put it down to just warming up then.

Bet you had no answers for him either though did you?

Answers as to why the Pigs and the local authority colluded in the corporate manslaughter of 96 innocent people.

Shameful.
    Are there no levels you will stoop too to score points pig?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What you do when watching Sean the blunt Bean on the telly Braggy, is entirely up to you. Just don't do it in public anymore eh
    All got 'man crushes' on here? One of your lots looking for a date to Demseys. He lives in Kent & wears leather chaps so you'll get on well.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Is it still in the post?

Still dancing on you tube Tyler?

Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster View Post
    Are there no levels you will stoop too to score points pig?
    What goes around comes around piggy.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I haven't seen you on 'Mad' for a while Braggers, I wondered if you had got fed up of things on here!
    Anyway I see Sam Winnall has got his first goal for the Fowls, us Tykes celebrated it in our usual way of course lol.
    Yeah hope there's a lot more to come from Sam yet mate...I nipped on your board to remind you all about his goal but didn't post owt cos it was like a war zone..

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    What goes around comes around piggy.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

You see this is it RavOinker...If we post anything like this on your board there's about fif**** scruffy Pigs snorting like mad to have us banned...

Go away lower league fodder.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)