+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I'm pregnant

What a lovely, happy looking baby, you obviously hadn't told him the Villa score mate.

He is gorgeous Bongo.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    What a lovely, happy looking baby, you obviously hadn't told him the Villa score mate.
    Thank you! It was odd for the first couple of months, I think I stuggled to bond for some reason. Once you get eye contact and smiles fatherhood is getting better and better. The poos are getting bigger though 😕

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    He is gorgeous Bongo.
    Just like his dad. Thanks Rosie.
    Im so glad he's got hair! Baby's with no hair look like aliens.

A proper cutie, Bongo.

18 months now ❤️💘❤️

Awww gorgeous, Bongo

I'm thinking we've maybe finally found our new goalie, given he's named after Iker Cassillas?

Quite a few new little additions to our future Villa squad recently - with Sam's and Yubbs' babies too. I'm trying to think of a top Isaac, Sam's baby could aspire to, and a Sarah for Yubbs. Hmm ...

Happy 18 months, little man x

Oh, and Bushy's baby Lillian too, of course. Nearly a whole Villa team now. Nearly.

Awesome Bongo. How are you finding Dad life?

Loving it oz thank you. He's two in July and gone so quick. I always thought the hard part would be the nappys and crying in the middle of the night but soon found out just the well-being of him is the hardest. Constantly watching what he puts in his mouth, eating the right foods, hoping there developing ok. I'm always worrying. He can't talk yet and that is my current worry. I get paranoid about all the injections he gets. Worry worry worry.
    Apart from that he's the best thing that ever happened to me.
    However the pics have gone?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)