+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The end of the union

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Scotland will be out of the EU before any vote. Stay in the UK Union or leave and try to enter the EU several years to come. The whole basis of the new referendum is based upon grievance, a grievance that the vast majority really do not care enough about to make a difference. So Sturgeon will try another grievance play around not getting a vote before Brexit. Again, not enough people give a damn. People are getting sick and tired of grievance, grievance, grievance. so

Shame her inde play only lasted for a couple days... never mind. Takes focus away for a period of time on how badly the SNP is governing but that wont last for long. The longer the SNP stay in power the lower their support will go and the lower the number of people who will vote for independence.

Lose now or lose later... personally, makes no difference to me.
    You sound exactly like my dad. He was a Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You sound exactly like my dad. He was a Hun.
    I feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for him.
    Me too

Me too
    Yep, you must be such a disappointment.

Yep, you must be such a disappointment.
    He's a Hun, I'm an Aberdeen fan. Did you have any help working that out?

He's a Hun, I'm an Aberdeen fan. Did you have any help working that out?
    I was thinking more about his wit, personality and intelligence having missed a generation.

It makes perfect sense to have indyref2 after the Brexit deal is done then all Scots can see what is on the table, try and join the EU or stay with the UK.
    At present Brexit is looking good, unemployment down each month,Reed agency saying they have 250,000 job vacancies Toyota putting another quarter billion into its Derby plant and so on.
    Sturgeon says she speaks for all of Scotland, not according to Scottish fishermen, they can't wait to get out of the EU and I cant blame them. A couple of years back I was in west Wales in Milford Haven and a Spanish Trawler was unloading its catch caught in British waters, what a phucking joke.

Cool story

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It makes perfect sense to have indyref2 after the Brexit deal is done then all Scots can see what is on the table, try and join the EU or stay with the UK.
    At present Brexit is looking good, unemployment down each month,Reed agency saying they have 250,000 job vacancies Toyota putting another quarter billion into its Derby plant and so on.
    Sturgeon says she speaks for all of Scotland, not according to Scottish fishermen, they can't wait to get out of the EU and I cant blame them. A couple of years back I was in west Wales in Milford Haven and a Spanish Trawler was unloading its catch caught in British waters, what a phucking joke.
    Scottish fishermen just want to get rid of the EU quotas so they can fill their holds with ridiculous amounts of fish and make more money. Do you not read the news? The huddock has just been taken off the sustainable fish list due to over-fishing.

Save the huddock.

They may also have voted to lose tariff-free access to some of their major markets.

They've traditionally been Tories anyway, so strategic long-term planning and sustainability are not in their make up. They'll scrape the seabed barren again to make a quick buck and then whine about the lack of fash, demanding governmental subsidies to protect their unique way of life. Huns with nets.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast