+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Holiday thread.

Holiday thread.

Where are you lads and lassies going on holiday this year.(trying to get the board going again )

Well auld buc here is driving down to Murcia Spain for 2 months on Sunday to my retirement villa

Aberdeen to Portsmouth-boat to Bilboa then a drive to Murcia.
    Reason why I'm driving is we are taking the 2 dogs with us booked the dogs into a dog suitable room which is better as we didn't want to put them in the boat kennels..
    Really looking forward to this break away .

What about you lads.

Going to nip over to Arran, possibly a wee euro city break later on in the year.

Been to Switzerland last month. Rome for Roma v Lazio next month(if its moved to Sat for TV ill have Bologna v Udinese too on the sunday).Usual Donington too, where im getting a hotel instead of camping because im a wimp

Fit like Buc min. Just came back from Australia, spent a cracking 17 days in Sydney, Cairns and Melbourne, brilliant place to visit. We have a couple of trips to the Rockies planned for mid-summer, just a 4 hour drive so nice and easy trip. Going to Vancouver Island (Victoria) in April, again just a nice wee break. Stanley Cup playoffs start in a couple of weeks so I'll be glued to the telly for a month or so.

Have you been to Victoria before? Nice wee place. Me and brother got launched out the CSC there the night Henrik Larsson broke his leg.

Been 3 or 4 times, some cracking pubs. It's a good time to go, we're still coming out of winter and at least it will be nice and green there. Got into it with a couple of Sevco fans last time, they tried to be nice, "We like Aberdeen", "Well I hate you tw@ts". Game on after that.

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonDandy View Post
    Fit like Buc min. Just came back from Australia, spent a cracking 17 days in Sydney, Cairns and Melbourne, brilliant place to visit. We have a couple of trips to the Rockies planned for mid-summer, just a 4 hour drive so nice and easy trip. Going to Vancouver Island (Victoria) in April, again just a nice wee break. Stanley Cup playoffs start in a couple of weeks so I'll be glued to the telly for a month or so.
    Fit like ED old school chum.

You fair get aboot these days you still thinking about retirement in Spain ..
    My loons in Canada traveling at the moment he's in Vancouver but moving on in the summer to South America hes applied for an Aeronautical engineering job but doesn't think he will get it as the Canadians look after their own first .
    That's why South America is now the next pit stop. . If you visit Vancouver give me a shout still got the same contact number not seen you for a couple of years he great catch up again when you next come back to Aberdeen.

Double post..
    This site sticks sometimes also when replying there's a huge advert covering my page .

Just have to get on with it i suppose.
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 30-03-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Espana fir me

Sick awf ****ey weather oerpriced grub and crap roads in Sturgeonia