+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The end of the union

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yassss the Krankie chat. Hun patter.
    Without a doubt it's their thing. ****ing horrible ****s

Project fear MKII courtesy of SKY, already in full swing. So, so far today we wont be able to join the EU as Spain will veto us and we will be kicked out of NATO. Just the usual same shyte as last time. My prediction, Theresa May being the typical Tory that she is and in Maggie Thatcheresque fashion will reject a 2nd independence referendum and it all goes into utter meltdown from there on after.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Project fear MKII courtesy of SKY, already in full swing. So, so far today we wont be able to join the EU as Spain will veto us and we will be kicked out of NATO. Just the usual same shyte as last time. My prediction, Theresa May being the typical Tory that she is and in Maggie Thatcheresque fashion will reject a 2nd independence referendum and it all goes into utter meltdown from there on after.
    "usual same shyte as last time" - you mean the truth. How dare SKY report on what the EU Commission chief spokesman Margaritis Schinas said. They should just report what the fantasist SNP leader says.

My prediction, Theresa May being the typical Tory that she is and in Maggie Thatcheresque fashion will approve the SNP's 2nd independence referendum and the SNP goes into utter meltdown from there on after. And it will be a joy to watch.

I wonder what odds there is for an even bigger winning margin than last time. Later losers... you do it so well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...lming-support/

If ever a reason was needed for getting out.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPompeyDon View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...lming-support/

If ever a reason was needed for getting out.
    Oh no, not a boat. I can see this swinging the lunatic vote behind independence... oh but wait, that was already signed up. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    "usual same shyte as last time" - you mean the truth. How dare SKY report on what the EU Commission chief spokesman Margaritis Schinas said. They should just report what the fantasist SNP leader says.

My prediction, Theresa May being the typical Tory that she is and in Maggie Thatcheresque fashion will approve the SNP's 2nd independence referendum and the SNP goes into utter meltdown from there on after. And it will be a joy to watch.

I wonder what odds there is for an even bigger winning margin than last time. Later losers... you do it so well.

Theresa Mays a bit like that woman in Airplane! with folk queuing up to slap her about. She'll not see this process out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Theresa Mays a bit like that woman in Airplane! with folk queuing up to slap her about. She'll not see this process out.
    Sturgeon is like one of those soldiers, standing at the front of the boat, on the Normandy landings in Saving Private Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Sturgeon is like one of those soldiers, standing at the front of the boat, on the Normandy landings in Saving Private Ryan.
    You brits are obsessed with the war. Everybody else has moved on

A 2nd referendum was inevitable. May is to blame by going for a hard Brexit and not giving an inch to the devolved governments. The end of the union will come down to the incompetence of Tory governments, past and present who were never voted into government by the people of Scotland, and they hate us because of it.

May demands respect for British sovereignty in regards to Brexit, yet cant understand why Scotland wants to do the same. She looked completely lost for words today when learning about the SNP's plans, yet it wasnt surprising to anyone else. She is either utterly naive or bloody stupid if she thought she could push through Brexit without even considering the repercussions for the union.

Yes campaign can win it this time by writing some made up pish on a bus. It's worked before.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast