+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 5-0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

5-0

Where did that suddenly come from? Great stuff but when was our last similar win anyone?

Not sure re the last time. But good job DA didn't follow the advice of 'it was out' and dropped George Cooper. Were you IN or OUT of the stadium Itwas?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Not sure re the last time. But good job DA didn't follow the advice of 'it was out' and dropped George Cooper. Were you IN or OUT of the stadium Itwas?
    Like!!
    Cooper was outstanding today.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Like!!
    Yes Cooper was outstanding more proof that the academy is not dead. Pity MikeHasBean has departed I don't think his reflection itwasin will appear either tonight. Early days but a good all round team performance this afternoon, bring on Wycombe, onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Like!!
    He was due to score sometime after 10 weeks of Zero let's see if he can follow it up next week,one swallow and all that. Anyway it's one step back from the edge expect that is progress.

6 weeksish actually since he scored; Boxing Day v Carlisle. But that's progress Itwas/in/out, you were very nearly, sort of, just about thinking of maybe possibly being positive!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    6 weeksish actually since he scored; Boxing Day v Carlisle. But that's progress Itwas/in/out, you were very nearly, sort of, just about thinking of maybe possibly being positive!
    I don't think he/she/it was being positive. Against the force of nature, surely.

Still bouncing about that result. Have had texts emails from friends all over the country.
    However, am controlling my enthusiasm for tonight's game. We won't be going as we'll be celebrating my partner's 60th.

Yes George Cooper had an excellent game, but lets be fair. the rest of the players deserve the same plaudits. This was a complete team win, not a one man parade.

Also a big salute to David Artell and Kenny Lunt is fully justified. The players look fitter, and it is obvious they have been doing one heck of a lot of ball work on the training pitch. Well done to all, and more of the same please