+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5-0

P.S. 'Young Dagnall' is nearly 31.

Yes. That's still lot younger than me. Bit like policemen ...

And teachers, and postmen and........

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Google 'Crewe Alex you tube' they show extended highlights, and I would expect the cooper shot to be in there. It usually takes a day for it to be loaded.
    Also on You Tube Marcus Bignot going to the Grimsby fans to apologize for the performance instead of sticking fingers up and hurling obscenities at them, unlike a certain party.

. . and good to see Bignot shaking the hands of the Alex players he met on the way over to his fans. Last manager I saw do that at Gresty Road was Paolo di Canio after we beat his Swindon team in our promotion season.

Doesn't cost a thing but shows respect - good man.

Still bouncing about that result. Have had texts emails from friends all over the country.
    However, am controlling my enthusiasm for tonight's game. We won't be going as we'll be celebrating my partner's 60th.

Yes George Cooper had an excellent game, but lets be fair. the rest of the players deserve the same plaudits. This was a complete team win, not a one man parade.

Also a big salute to David Artell and Kenny Lunt is fully justified. The players look fitter, and it is obvious they have been doing one heck of a lot of ball work on the training pitch. Well done to all, and more of the same please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12