+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went to see a good team today

Went to see a good team today

Good team, Good game, good result. My second team everyone should support.

]
    Last edited by Oldtimeram; 11-02-2017 at 09:35 PM.

I didn't know you supported Manchester United Rammy? I thought Swindon was your 2nd team?

HAHA. Laz you must know by now my preference is to support good teams

How often do you go to Old Trafford then to support Man U? I thought tickets there were like Hens teeth?

As often as I can get there. Everyone should go really. So good to see a great team Laz

Sounds like Man U are your number 1 team Rammy LOL. Must say I'm shocked unless you are taking the p1$$? When was that photo taken and who took it? I would like to get to the bottom of this, it all sounds a bit fishy to me LOL.

A mate of mine called Gaz took it. A massive Utd fan. Took it very recently.

Laz

I was just thinking, you met him a while ago, Gary (Gaz) Wilshere, when we went out for one of our curry nights. Don't you remember he kept going on about how great Man Utd are?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Laz

I was just thinking, you met him a while ago, Gary (Gaz) Wilshere, when we went out for one of our curry nights. Don't you remember he kept going on about how great Man Utd are?
    Hi Rammy, my brother in law lives and works in Manchester and is a season ticket holder there at manU. The thing is he is so down when they lose because he expects them to win all the time as the Worlds richest club with gazillions to spend.

I still prefer the Rams lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast