shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbeaten....

Unbeaten....

.....in the league at Dens since October.

Still no good enough.

Moaners are gonna moan.

Be along in a minute asking if you're happy with what's being served up - to hell with facts.

Why does someone expressing an opinion have to be classed as a moan ?

Why does someone expressing an opinion have to be classed as a sealion?

I don't think they should, it's sad that it gets personal between fans who all want the same thing, a successful team

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I don't think they should, it's sad that it gets personal between fans who all want the same thing, a successful team
    Crowds dropping should be enough to ring alarm bells in the boardroom...

It took Hartley 70 minutes yesterday to realise yesterday that he didnt need 3 centre halfs marking the painfully slow Kris Boyd..

Would put my house on season tixs sales being down a good bit next year if PH is at the helm

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Crowds dropping should be enough to ring alarm bells in the boardroom...

It took Hartley 70 minutes yesterday to realise yesterday that he didnt need 3 centre halfs marking the painfully slow Kris Boyd..

Would put my house on season tixs sales being down a good bit next year if PH is at the helm
    Given your long held hatred of our manager your views are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Given your long held hatred of our manager your views are irrelevant.
    Irrelevant to who?

You?

Then you quote me

No really the brightest are you

Still making up stories about going to games with ex players

Why does someone expressing an opinion have to be classed as a sealion?
    Expressing the same negative opinion on the same subject(s) time and time again is moaning. In my short time on here I've realised that two in particular, with a serious dislike of our manager, are particularly guilty of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PanLoaf View Post
    Expressing the same negative opinion on the same subject(s) time and time again is moaning. In my short time on here I've realised that two in particular, with a serious dislike of our manager, are particularly guilty of it.
    Same opinion on multiple threads.

They've never gotten over der bomber not being able to cut it.

Considering the manager is probably the most important guy at the club...

And ours is pretty hopeless

It stands to reason that he will get spoke about on a Dundee FC forum....

No rocket science

only 2 ?
    the manager is a clueless negative waste of space
    maybe if he tried to win games instead of setting out not to lose there wouldn't be the same negative opinions on here time and time again.
    you honestly can't be happy with the 3 years he's been here

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    only 2 ?
    maybe if he tried to win games instead of setting out not to lose there wouldn't be the same negative opinions on here time and time again.
    Its like hes above criticism for some on here

strange

only 2 ?
    Never at any point have I said I was happy with him.

Does appear though that people get pigeon holed on here as either a moaner or a sealion. I'm neither, I try to see both sides and exaggerate neither. I won't be swayed in my opinion by constant moaning and sniping either.

The guy you see as a clueless negative waste of space I see as the guy that took us out of the Championship, gave us respectable finishes in the last two seasons and has us in seventh place currently. If nothing else he deserves our respect for that surely? OK it's absolutely dire to watch just now but maybe it's better that than trying to go for wins that ultimately result in defeat and certain relegation?

The manager had the rug ripped from under him this season and for me is making a decent fist it of it. Conversely I've also decided I won't be renewing my season ticket next season because it's just getting so difficult to pull myself out of my chair and go to the games to watch that crap now; especially on a Friday night / Sunday lunchtime. Next season will be a pick and choose one for me.

Conversely I've also decided I won't be renewing my season ticket next season because it's just getting so difficult to pull myself out of my chair and go to the games to watch that crap now; especially on a Friday night / Sunday lunchtime. Next season will be a pick and choose one for me.

thats why he needs to go, everyone is tired watching the same negative ****e every week, however we can't sack him now just got to hope we stay up then punt him

Conversely I've also decided I won't be renewing my season ticket next season because it's just getting so difficult to pull myself out of my chair and go to the games to watch that crap now; especially on a Friday night / Sunday lunchtime. Next season will be a pick and choose one for me.

thats why he needs to go, everyone is tired watching the same negative ****e every week, however we can't sack him now just got to hope we stay up then punt him
    What you call negative shyte has us unbeaten at home in the league since October.

We were 2 up away at Inverness last week when one of our defenders gave away 2 penalties. We were 2 up at Inverness last week when our 2 best chances fell to a player who failed to even hit the target. 1 of them goes in and this conversation wouldn't be happening.

A new manager or formation wouldn't have made one bit of difference to that.

Careful what you wish for.

What you call negative shyte has us unbeaten at home in the league since October.

We were 2 up away at Inverness last week when one of our defenders gave away 2 penalties. We were 2 up at Inverness last week when our 2 best chances fell to a player who failed to even hit the target. 1 of them goes in and this conversation wouldn't be happening.

A new manager or formation wouldn't have made one bit of difference to that.

Careful what you wish for.
    The conversations are happening though because we have no wins from 4 in 2017.

"Careful what you wish for"

Cause this is fantastic what's being served up

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    The conversations are happening though because we have no wins from 4 in 2017.
    Did you miss the bit about the Inverness game deliberately?

Did you miss the bit about the Inverness game deliberately?
    Did we win that one? No.

You get no extra points for nearly or should have!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast