+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Warney interview on Radio Sheffield.

Thought the lads did ok until the first goal went in and their heads were down after the second.

I told them not to worry about mistakes and to be fair they didn't worry about the third and fourth.

I thought their fifth was ok although some of the crowd thought offside but who cares.

The lads gave everything I asked for and we lost again.

We are improving so I am pleased with that.

I don't want the job but the Chairman is becoming quite insistent and I will do the job as long as he wants me to.

The new computer has been worth the money....Goalkeeper is the worst I've seen for a long time..A bloke called Bray or Gray or something who can't get into even our team...a very nice Swedish fella who to be honest I don't know why he is here but I do like Swedes....a centre half who reminds me of a donkey and that mystery fella who we haven't seen yet.

It's all promising for next season and we haven't given up hope yet.

I'm smiling and the boys are upbeat..onwards and upwards( wink and walks away grinning)

Cayton...lies....?...my posts are in depth insights into all things Rotherham United and football in general....the lies are from other posters that can't see the wood for the trees and think that the limits of their comprehension form the limits of reality!

The truth is nothing is what it seems and there are so many smokescreens billowing about now it's easy to follow the crowd and believe all the propaganda - well I prefer not to follow - and form my own opinions.....that's all they are - my opinions.....not lies.....but if it helps you sleep....so be it.....

And you dragged me into your fantasy.....Where's my f@$$$$n roses - lol

Driving home from the match is a pleasure these days. As a natural miserable git, spending two hours surrounded by the NYS suicide squad makes me feel life's not too bad afterall.
    Getting home I just need to decide whether to open one of the 13 identical Kempo threads or skip through the new IBS thread debating the morality of mousetraps in a Christian society.
    Win, lose or draw won't make my bedtime cuppa taste any different.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemiller View Post
    Driving home from the match is a pleasure these days. As a natural miserable git, spending two hours surrounded by the NYS suicide squad makes me feel life's not too bad afterall.
    Getting home I just need to decide whether to open one of the 13 identical Kempo threads or skip through the new IBS thread debating the morality of mousetraps in a Christian society.
    Win, lose or draw won't make my bedtime cuppa taste any different.
    Haha, nice one pal

Put one of your albums on in the car and listen to your own lyrics.....cheer up you miserable git - your a Rotherham fan !

Absolutely brilliant season next season !

Bump

Don't get the point in timewasting and playing for a point for the second game running, a point is no good, need home wins to have any chance of staying up, or have they given up and are now practising for next season where home draws will be equally as enthralling.

Alos I've never seen a footballer run like Jerry Yates, he sort of shuffles everywhere, think he should think about moving into defence instead because I can't see him making it as a striker.

For the ump****th time this season my gut is wrenched. I blame lbj as we gave them all the posession

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Don't get the point in timewasting and playing for a point for the second game running, a point is no good, need home wins to have any chance of staying up, or have they given up and are now practising for next season where home draws will be equally as enthralling.

Alos I've never seen a footballer run like Jerry Yates, he sort of shuffles everywhere, think he should think about moving into defence instead because I can't see him making it as a striker.
    Yates is a young lad making his way in the game but tonight he was awful. If we are going to play 442 then the front two need to run their blood to water to plug the gaps, neither showed much workrate tonight.

Yates is ineffective to by kind !

He runs like the 'Keymaster' in the original Ghostbusters....he turns into a dog and has brain tissue samples taken.

He should not be on a championship pitch - at all. Soz lad but ....

Dex looked more positive - with Dex - JCH & perhaps Ward - that's a strike force

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast