+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

No you haven't slept in and missed the match, I need to start this early today due to work commitments. However, I have looked into my crystal ball and can only say:-

"Wow. Who would have thought that could happen?"

Put your post match thoughts here.

I'm chucking a pre match thought in first...

If he goes 4-4-2 .... we'll win!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'm chucking a pre match thought in first...

If he goes 4-4-2 .... we'll win!
    Well I did "Warne" you all that this might happen. The first murmurings of dissent at half time from the fans against our manager and the only thing sparing him a cacophony of boooos at the end was the fact that 80 percent of people left on the 80th minute when their 4th goal went in.

I thought the booooing of Izzy Brown was disgraceful.....ashamed to be a Miller tonight.....ashamed of the fans and the total lack of planning from the chairman.

I won't be going again this season.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 14-02-2017 at 08:05 AM.

The only thing that sweetened the disappointing performance and result was me winning millers mayday. Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Well I did "Warne" you all that this might happen. The first murmurings of dissent at half time from the fans against our manager and the only thing sparing him a cacophony of boooos at the end was the fact that 80 percent of people left on the 80th minute when their 4th goal went in.

I thought the booooing of Izzy Brown was disgraceful.....ashamed to be a Miller tonight.....ashamed of the fans and the total lack of planning from the chairman.

I won't be going again this season.
    Not being able to go is one of the hardest things for me on match days.

Enjoy it while you can! If you've supported The Millers for 50 years you can only have watched them 2500. Which isn't many when you consider how many hours you've worked to pay for the pleasure.

4-1-4-1 No comment

Shocking performance and Mrs K wasn't too pleased when she realised her special evening out was to see this shower of shyte.

0-5..Could have been 10

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Shocking performance and Mrs K wasn't too pleased when she realised her special evening out was to see this shower of shyte.

0-5..Could have been 10
    Women are never satisfied. ❤️

Always had you down as an old romantic kempo, what a treat for Mrs K. ❤️
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 14-02-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Can't play 4-4-2 we're not good enough. 4-5-1 No Kelly, Ajayi & Forde will give us more of a chance of getting something.

Fantastic 2-1 win tonight went back to AS tactics soaked up all the pressure and hit them with 2 breakaway goals only 28%
    possession playing one up front Nice of Izzy not to celebrate his goal

Shame I was working and did not go UTM

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast