+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sh1ttybed caught browsing Follow Follow on his phone

sh1ttybed caught browsing Follow Follow on his phone

Even while watching Aberdeen getting pumped out of Europe again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-f5oFIYEks

0:11

Naw sqwareheed not I. But looking at the clip obvs you are jealous of our competing in Europe and yooz not! And not lookin good for you makin any European football next season either. You were w,ankin over our Johnny Hayes also squarey, come on..... Admit it. You shower couldn't afford his left peg never mind anything else. Enjoy you're remainder of season with mcleish or the under 20 useless cnt you have.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Naw sqwareheed not I. But looking at the clip obvs you are jealous of our competing in Europe and yooz not! And not lookin good for you makin any European football next season either. You were w,ankin over our Johnny Hayes also squarey, come on..... Admit it. You shower couldn't afford his left peg never mind anything else. Enjoy you're remainder of season with mcleish or the under 20 useless cnt you have.
    They will get into Europe if they manage 4th or above... so we're relying on Hearts and St Johnstone to get their acts together...

I can't believe sh1ttybed is allowed to post still, seeing as he used to post under various neo n@zi usernames, what a prize dullard

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Death View Post
    I can't believe sh1ttybed is allowed to post still, seeing as he used to post under various neo n@zi usernames, what a prize dullard
    I can't believe you keep on chipping in as if anyone gives a flying fk...
    It's like having that horrible wee nyaff of a jambo back again...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I can't believe you keep on chipping in as if anyone gives a flying fk...
    It's like having that horrible wee nyaff of a jambo back again...
    With this one post the wiggy whank makes a right ironic belter of himself

But like it's other username gaydice he just won't get it

dumbo is a reincarnation of the fat crewe nigel, with an extra 10 stones added on

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Death View Post
    With this one post the wiggy whank makes a right ironic belter of himself

But like it's other username gaydice he just won't get it
    Not just me I don't think - most people seem to think you're getting more like AJ every day... this desperation to be liked by the huns, the fact that everyone thinks you're a wee fanny, the utterly pish patter, and the fact that you're obviously a sad wee diddy.
    Getting me deliberately confused with another poster for some reason no-one can fathom really is scraping the bottom of a barrel that was fairly empty to begin with...

Not just me I don't think - most people seem to think you're getting more like AJ every day... this desperation to be liked by the huns, the fact that everyone thinks you're a wee fanny, the utterly pish patter, and the fact that you're obviously a sad wee diddy.
    Getting me deliberately confused with another poster for some reason no-one can fathom really is scraping the bottom of a barrel that was fairly empty to begin with...

no doubt the board spokesman exploded after typing that little rant.

"Most people"

"everyone"

The high priest of irony has conducted a major on-line survey

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)