shopify analytics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is effing shocking

This is effing shocking

Yes - truly shocking. Shocking not becuase I'm logging in after a nice eve out with Mrs Nuke, but the fact that I'm coming on here to vent when I see we're 3-1 down to Barnsley - at home. A true valentines day massacre. Of enormous proportions.

Jeez something has gone badly wrong at VP / BH in recent weeks, and these signings seem to have done nothing for the team.

Brucie baby - get it sorted quick or we'll be in a relegation battle. Your recent press conferences have done nothing to instil confidence, and whether mathematically you can still get 6th is an irrelevance - start looking the other way lad 'cos that's where we're headed right now.

FFS.

Well after this evenings fiasco there Just might be some questions asked eh ?

Still we are now officially “Top of the League” as the COUNTRIES pessimal performing team in 2017 we have ousted Leicester City from top spot

Also we are the team with the worse disciplinary record too !

We just keep amassing the accolades !

I see Darren Bent got another brace, always liked the guy – shame he left ?

Is that 7 in 6 for the player Lambert bombed out the squad? I actually don't like being a villa supporter anymore. Genuinely. People ask who you support and before you answer there is a sinking feeling in your stomach and the quiet answer of "The villa... Yeah I know. We are ****e. Yeah. Its a load of reasons really..."

We're badly missing Jedi and selling Westwood is proving to be a mistake along with Adama and Sanchez. Hogan seems to be a waste of money too and surely we could have got a better keeper than Johnstone, I'm sure stateside would have done a better job for 1k pw. Bruce said our side was disjointed but looks even more disjointed now.
    On the positive side Kodjia scored again and Green looked decent and should start every week now. I think this proves that Gabby and Westwood were not the problem. Anyone still blaming MON?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    We're badly missing Jedi and selling Westwood is proving to be a mistake along with Adama and Sanchez. Hogan seems to be a waste of money too and surely we could have got a better keeper than Johnstone, I'm sure stateside would have done a better job for 1k pw. Bruce said our side was disjointed but looks even more disjointed now.
    On the positive side Kodjia scored again and Green looked decent and should start every week now. I think this proves that Gabby and Westwood were not the problem. Anyone still blaming MON?
    not going like your arrogant lot said it will is it.

That's not quite true is it you gloating moron. Many predicted it would difficult this season and were right.

This was another really great result for us, and all of a sudden we're forgetting who Connor Hourihane is/was. Has he not started well then for your lot ?
    I think our double scorer Tom Bradshaw (who we got from Walsall) is a Villa fan at heart, and you could tell how much it meant to him.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    That's not quite true is it you gloating moron. Many predicted it would difficult this season and were right.
    Those that did predict it would be a difficult league are indeed right but you were not one of them. I seem to recall you buying in to the claim by your Chairman that in 3-5 years AVFC would be at the same level as Real Madrid or Barcelona.

10 years and we will.

Well I'm really worried about the Newcastle game now! We could get a right tonking 5 or 6? What will that do for the players confidence?
    Steve Bruce has lost it, he is flying blind and going down fast.even if adopts the 6 across the back we will get spanked. I really thought Bruce was the answer but if cannot motivate the new guys we are in Trouble!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast