shopify analytics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy wi that

Happy wi that

Got to be satisfied with the performance irritating though it is to concede 2 silly goals. I felt we were missing a decent performance when behind in a game and we've just seen it.
    We'd be spitting blood if we'd had Brighton's result tonight.

Said before the game that I'd take a point. Aye, maybe we should have won given the chances we had and the manner in which we conceded the goals but that's football, really. Coming fairly late on from a goal down means it's a decent point and will also have fucked off Brighton fans. Oh, and the mackems...I haven't looked but I'd wager 100% of my future earnings that they've got a match thread about us which will have been full of gloating until about 20 past nine.

I think we could and probably should of won.

We hit both posts, crossbar, cleared off the line twice, plenty of shots saved and pushed away.

However luck wasn't with us so i think settling for a point when that's all Brighton got as well is good.

I'm more pleased that we came from behind to get something from the game when we were 2-1 down.

over a 46 game season, mistakes are going to happen. unfortunately, tonight we made two.

but, when all is said and done, before kick off on Saturday night, I'd have snatched your hand off for 4 points from 2 games.

job done..... next please!

If we make those mistakes in that game and not against Brighton, that is a def good thing.

Not sure Brighton would of let us get ourselves back.

A good away point in the grand scheme of things.
    Gayle is back and the majority of the squad is basically fit, with many fairly fresh.
    We still have three quarters of a tank of juice. Many teams are on the quarter tank mark.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Got to be satisfied with the performance irritating though it is to concede 2 silly goals. I felt we were missing a decent performance when behind in a game and we've just seen it.
    We'd be spitting blood if we'd had Brighton's result tonight.
    Agree with this. Didn't watch the game, but get the impression that we really put in a performance. And that's the main thing - well, that and we didn't lose.

i watched it and we were poor

good point but our back 4 were bullied by the bug lad up front they were as nervous as pheck every time he closed us down
    dummet was useless again
    colback was ****e from the off

when diame came on we held the ball up better and got into a better position in the game
    first half gave the ball away to easy and should have held onto it more
    second half held the ball better but we rely on all our creativity coming from shelvey

gayle ran the channels better when he came on and stretched and tested their defenders which was what mister trick was not doing he was easy to mark although he did do a couple of nice layoffs

the mistajke by darlow was a one off but he did look nervous all of the game

apaprt from 2 good saves at the end by ruddy we ight have snatched an undeserved win

draw was a fare result and im sure norwich will think they did enough to win the game coming from that goal down

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

good point but our back 4 were bullied by the bug lad up front they were as nervous as pheck every time he closed us down
    I do wonder if this is because they are nervous that if the big bloke goes down the ref will aware a penalty against them. Smae way Mitro can get shoved around in the box but get nothing.

Were you at game last night Pboro?

yes mate

had a day ourt with customers
    nice place to drink and watch footy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast