shopify analytics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: haunting quote from your lot

haunting quote from your lot

we will walk this league and destroy it by christmas..............yes that was said by your own but its not quite turning out like that is it.

Yeah we all said that. In fact, I'm fairly sure we all said we would be the biggest team in Europe in 5 years. Or perhaps it was just the deluded ones

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    we will walk this league and destroy it by christmas..............yes that was said by your own but its not quite turning out like that is it.
    My you have been the investigative troll haven't you ?

Yes we enjoy (are subjected to) these rattling enunciations by Villa-Mads answer to Nostradamus

We are royally entertained at least 4 times a season, as he surprises us with a never ending supply of crackpot suggestions while our season predictably nosedives into obscurity

Anyway- at last someone has taken 1 of his screwball propositions seriously - now run along you have other people waiting for you to pi$$ them off on the Blades forum

Who is this ****. Is it Donald Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    My you have been the investigative troll haven't you ?

Yes we enjoy (are subjected to) these rattling enunciations by Villa-Mads answer to Nostradamus

We are royally entertained at least 4 times a season, as he surprises us with a never ending supply of crackpot suggestions while our season predictably nosedives into obscurity

Anyway- at last someone has taken 1 of his screwball propositions seriously - now run along you have other people waiting for you to pi$$ them off on the Blades forum
    truth hurts dont it as you lot came down saying we going to this your going to that.you have done nothing and spent money over fist and you will still be in champ next season.as for them on blades forum they aint as arrogant as you and put across good posts.

When Villa were already doomed to relegation midway through last season, many pundits said given the squad they have they'd struggle in the Championship and that's proven to be the case.

Predictions from some Villa fans back in August about p*ssing this league now seem laughable and were obviously well wide of the mark.

I don't remember any fans saying we would piss this league.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    truth hurts dont it as you lot came down saying we going to this your going to that.you have done nothing and spent money over fist and you will still be in champ next season.as for them on blades forum they aint as arrogant as you and put across good posts.
    Care to enlighten us as to who “You lot is “ ??? (excluding Nostradamus)

Anyone making such batty predictions are promptly given short shrift

Quite what sort of response did you anticipate coming on -with your opening gambit, your sole intention being to take the Pi$$

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I don't remember any fans saying we would piss this league.
    You did. When Doctor Doom took over not only did you forecast a straight return to the Premier League, you also predicted you'd be Champions League winners within 3 - 5 years.

Stripes

I DID say excluding Nostradamus (aka Bongo) no-one, not even you could take any of his premonitions seriously

Its rumoured that Mickey Mouse wears a Bongo watch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast