shopify analytics
+ Visit Aston Villa FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haunting quote from your lot

haunting quote from your lot

we will walk this league and destroy it by christmas..............yes that was said by your own but its not quite turning out like that is it.

Yeah we all said that. In fact, I'm fairly sure we all said we would be the biggest team in Europe in 5 years. Or perhaps it was just the deluded ones

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    we will walk this league and destroy it by christmas..............yes that was said by your own but its not quite turning out like that is it.
    My you have been the investigative troll haven't you ?

Yes we enjoy (are subjected to) these rattling enunciations by Villa-Mads answer to Nostradamus

We are royally entertained at least 4 times a season, as he surprises us with a never ending supply of crackpot suggestions while our season predictably nosedives into obscurity

Anyway- at last someone has taken 1 of his screwball propositions seriously - now run along you have other people waiting for you to pi$$ them off on the Blades forum

Who is this ****. Is it Donald Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    My you have been the investigative troll haven't you ?

Yes we enjoy (are subjected to) these rattling enunciations by Villa-Mads answer to Nostradamus

We are royally entertained at least 4 times a season, as he surprises us with a never ending supply of crackpot suggestions while our season predictably nosedives into obscurity

Anyway- at last someone has taken 1 of his screwball propositions seriously - now run along you have other people waiting for you to pi$$ them off on the Blades forum
    truth hurts dont it as you lot came down saying we going to this your going to that.you have done nothing and spent money over fist and you will still be in champ next season.as for them on blades forum they aint as arrogant as you and put across good posts.

When Villa were already doomed to relegation midway through last season, many pundits said given the squad they have they'd struggle in the Championship and that's proven to be the case.

Predictions from some Villa fans back in August about p*ssing this league now seem laughable and were obviously well wide of the mark.

I don't remember any fans saying we would piss this league.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    truth hurts dont it as you lot came down saying we going to this your going to that.you have done nothing and spent money over fist and you will still be in champ next season.as for them on blades forum they aint as arrogant as you and put across good posts.
    Care to enlighten us as to who “You lot is “ ??? (excluding Nostradamus)

Anyone making such batty predictions are promptly given short shrift

Quite what sort of response did you anticipate coming on -with your opening gambit, your sole intention being to take the Pi$$

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I don't remember any fans saying we would piss this league.
    You did. When Doctor Doom took over not only did you forecast a straight return to the Premier League, you also predicted you'd be Champions League winners within 3 - 5 years.

Stripes

I DID say excluding Nostradamus (aka Bongo) no-one, not even you could take any of his premonitions seriously

Its rumoured that Mickey Mouse wears a Bongo watch

You creep freer.

Getting out of the championship was always going to be Tony's biggest hurdle and he predicted one/two seasons to do it. Once were back we will probably spend in a similar way to Man city and Chelsea did. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Hello Bongo. I hope you're getting royalties from that watch that Mickey wears? You must be the richest man in the valleys? Maybe you should treat yourself to a ticket to watch your team😮

I can see Freer's point in naming you Nostradamus given the regularity of your predictions. I would focus more on beating the likes of Brighton at this moment rather than worrying about Barca.

As for being in the same spending belt as Man City and Chelsea, whilst Doctor Doom is wealthy and has in fairness put £70M into your bunch of hoofers, he's nowhere near the same league as the owners of the clubs you mention. He actually is ranked 10th in wealth of West Midlands business owners by the FT with the Wolves and Albion owners respectively being #1 & 2 although the doctor has been the big spender albeit on bad buys.
    Last edited by stripes39; 16-02-2017 at 09:40 AM.

You creep freer.
    Bongo old chum- I don't creep/lick bums/wrap things up in cotton wool Oh nearly forgot -I don't conjure up tales (some might say f****** lie) about completing charity walks either mate !

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Bongo old chum- I don't creep/lick bums/wrap things up in cotton wool Oh nearly forgot -I don't conjure up tales (some might say f****** lie) about completing charity walks either mate !
    Take you head out of stripes bottom freer. If you going to bring up lies how about the articles from the guardian that you claimed you wrote and took credit for. Big fat lies!

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Hello Bongo. I hope you're getting royalties from that watch that Mickey wears? You must be the richest man in the valleys? Maybe you should treat yourself to a ticket to watch your team😮

I can see Freer's point in naming you Nostradamus given the regularity of your predictions. I would focus more on beating the likes of Brighton at this moment rather than worrying about Barca.

As for being in the same spending belt as Man City and Chelsea, whilst Doctor Doom is wealthy and has in fairness put £70M into your bunch of hoofers, he's nowhere near the same league as the owners of the clubs you mention. He actually is ranked 10th in wealth of West Midlands business owners by the FT with the Wolves and Albion owners respectively being #1 & 2 although the doctor has been the big spender albeit on bad buys.
    Hello stripes. Try not to sit down you might crush freer. At least you know it's freers feet sticking out and not hemorrhoids.
    The 70m hasn't been well invested but it does show his intent. Tony's has backed every word he's said so far. Even Bruce said the plans for Villa are mouth watering. Time will tell who's right and wrong but I have faith in our owner.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 16-02-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Hello stripes. Try not to sit down you might crush freer. At least you know it's freers feet sticking out and not hemorrhoids.
    The 70m hasn't been well invested but it does show his intent. Tony's has backed every word he's said so far. Even Bruce said the plans for Villa are mouth watering. Time will tell who's right and wrong but I have faith in our owner.
    Bongo, given many if not all of your forecasts and predictions are complete and utter twaddle, I was questioning the science behind them, that is all. Most level headed Villa supporters are looking at the current reality whereas you seem to think this is a mere transitional phase on the way to giving the likes of Real Madrid et al a right good humping. I was saying that Doctor Doom has put his money where his mouth is but the wealth ratings would show these people behind Europe's major clubs are in a different ballpark wealthwise. So, do you put some science in to your predictions that you post or do you sit under a bridge somewhere in the Mumbles smoking a crack pipe waiting for the next flash of inspiration to post?
    Last edited by stripes39; 16-02-2017 at 11:23 AM.

If you going to bring up lies how about the articles from the guardian that you claimed you wrote and took credit for. Big fat lies!
    Bongo, did The Guardian carry an article then about your sponsored walk?

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Bongo, did The Guardian carry an article then about your sponsored walk?
    Stripes !

Christ Bongo & the Guardian ? ???- Too much writing not enough pictures to be of any interest to the Boyo !,

The only time this Muppet would have picked up the Guardian,was if his fish & chips were wrapped in it or should that be his calamari ??

Pleeeeese don't try & push Bongo into answering a straight question he is about as straight as a frigging “Snake @ the Gallop !”

His selective bouts of amnesia present him with great difficulties handling tricky subjects like THE TRUTH !

What did you buy each other for Valentine's Day?

What did you buy each other for Valentine's Day?
    We exchanged books

I received “The 101 greatest imaginary walks around Birmingham & The Black Country”

And I sent Stripes the new best selling novel “ How to spot a F******* Liar “

In your case its every time your lips move !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast