shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next 2 home games

Next 2 home games

Must win games for me like, with 3 hard away games coming up.The chasing pack are closing, and we cant afford to give them any encouragement. Looks like its gonna be a nailbiting run in, oh god I wish it was all over!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Must win games for me like, with 3 hard away games coming up.The chasing pack are closing, and we cant afford to give them any encouragement. Looks like its gonna be a nailbiting run in, oh god I wish it was all over!
    yes bring them on. 2 winnable games on paper but some of our home games have not gone to plan.It is nail biting but that makes it more fun.

When it is all over we will have the close season and after the first week I will want more.

if we can't take the heat of the run in, then we'd be Fecked big style in the prem.

let's enjoy it, let's create an atmosphere for the players to enjoy it.

let's just do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    if we can't take the heat of the run in, then we'd be Fecked big style in the prem.

let's enjoy it, let's create an atmosphere for the players to enjoy it.

let's just do it!!!

Gallowgate Flags have said the display against Villa will be their biggest so far...and if it's even close to the opening day it'll be mint. Just need to make sure we create the same sort of atmosphere and I'm sure the players will respond accordingly.

flags are good, should help to lift the atmophere

and i know i'm a miserable t&&t, but i wish they weren't intent on getting a huge massive surfer flag

I HATE surfer flags... bloody annoying

Gayle coming back will be a big plus. Think we should be more of a threat going forward. I'd be interested to see Lascelles get dropped again. Thought Clark and Hanley were good together. Need 6 points for sure.

Hopefully we batter the vile.

Gayle comeback hatrick would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by smorgan86 View Post
    Gayle coming back will be a big plus. Think we should be more of a threat going forward. I'd be interested to see Lascelles get dropped again. Thought Clark and Hanley were good together. Need 6 points for sure.
    Totally agree Clark and Hanley were quality against Derby and Mbemba deserves a chance as well ahead of Lascelles

Yeah Mbemba would be first choice for me, and perm any one from the rest.Pressure might be getting to Lascelles a bit,hes still young lets not forget.

Just reading that Henri Lansbury will be playing on Monday....ice bullets time!

Problem is with Mbemba is that Rafa doesn't trust him.

He asked him to play a particular way against Wolves and he ignored the instructions. If Rafa doesn't think he can trust him he won't play unless he thinks he has to - which is something you can't blame Rafa for really, got to be able to trust those on the field. It's why Goofy appears alot because he does exactly as he's told.

I wouldn't have Mbemba as first choice in this league, don't think he's brilliant for it. Wierdly i think he played better in the prem than in the championship. Maybe he doesn't like the physicality of this league.

So what way did Rafa ask him to play against Wolves? and how do you know this?

It was a report in the chronicle a couple of weeks back.

He wanted the team to play out to wings and Mbemba kept going down the centre.