+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McGhee GTF now

McGhee GTF now

The team is on its uppers.

The football this season has been dire.

We are going absolutely nowhere as a club and have suffered three humiliating defeats in just over a year under this mans watch.

And notice how he had a bit of a laugh with the polis and Aberdeen fans when sent to the stand? Well at least he's not feeling as bad losing 7-2 to Aberdeen as he was losing a last minute winner at Ibrox the other week. But then, we all know why that was.

I genuinely can see myself staying away from Fir Park until that self important Celtic b&&tard is removed as manager. And to any precious wee princesses who get upset by my description of him as a Celtic b&&stard...TOUGH. Put it in your pipes and smoke it.

We have certainly not moved forward under McGhee's management.Even Barraclough had the mentality to have a go against teams like Rangers by having no fear or respect for them which carried through to the players.Only a week or so ago McGhee said we know what we are doing and where we are heading.You don't need to be a genius to work that out the Championship beckons and not via the playoffs straight relegation,time McGhee did the decent thing and walked away,but won't hold my breath on that happening soon.More likely he will come out with a load of crap like even good teams get done over now and again look at Arsenal against Bayern.I would gladly do his job every week and pick up his wages by cheating the fans every week������

The comments that matter above are the football is dire (utter) and we are not going forward. We're going backwards in terms of first team.

I've had it and won't be back near FP until he's gone. Nothing personal, couldn't care less about who he's played for etc. He is a ****e manager, up here on a part time basis. The team are unmotivated, unfit, tactical naive, lack concentration, belief and continue to make the same basic errors. They also don't work hard enough.

His tactic of choice all season is to defend too deep with a super slow midfield and no decent left sided cover. He continues with Hamel, Las and mcmannus when they are done. He's had 3 goes at sorting a creative type in the middle, Clay, Lucas and now 'post jolly' Pearson all of whom are garbage. You need to ask would any of them get a game with another PL club?

He won't leave, regardless of his appalling failures. If these guys on the board really care about the club they need to make a very easy call.

Quote Originally Posted by andyss1886 View Post
    The comments that matter above are the football is dire (utter) and we are not going forward. We're going backwards in terms of first team.

I've had it and won't be back near FP until he's gone. Nothing personal, couldn't care less about who he's played for etc. He is a ****e manager, up here on a part time basis. The team are unmotivated, unfit, tactical naive, lack concentration, belief and continue to make the same basic errors. They also don't work hard enough.

His tactic of choice all season is to defend too deep with a super slow midfield and no decent left sided cover. He continues with Hamel, Las and mcmannus when they are done. He's had 3 goes at sorting a creative type in the middle, Clay, Lucas and now 'post jolly' Pearson all of whom are garbage. You need to ask would any of them get a game with another PL club?

He won't leave, regardless of his appalling failures. If these guys on the board really care about the club they need to make a very easy call.
    Good Post Andy, It is a lot more reasoned than LSM original post. The fact is that it is time for him to go. The team he supports has F**k all to do with anything. The only problem is that even if ( Or when) he goes, we still have the same players, and no money to do anything about it. At least Stuart McCall realised it was time to go.

McGhee resign by his own accord......Absolutely no chance. He is to full of self importance to do anything like that. As far as he's concerned he is the best manager in the world and it's only a matter of time before a big epl club come calling. Reality is he is a ****e manager who hasn't got a clue what he is doing. How many of these gubbings do we have to take for someone to step up and tell him to f*** off. these type of doings are becoming commonplace with that clown in charge, god knows what the score will be on saturday if Aberdeen can take 7 off us. Remember this was the guy that overseen a 9 0 defeat at Parkhead while he was Aberdeen. He's had all season to sort out the worst defence in the league and hasn't got the ability to do so, we're getting worse in that department as the season goes on. I won't be back at Fir Park as long as that clown is in the dugout. We nee3d a fresh approach.

After last night's showing I wonder what sort of damage McGhee and the players have done for any potential investors or exsisting members of the Well Society who may have wanted to join or up their subscriptions . I was going to increase my monthly direct debit but no longer after that disgraceful shambolic display.

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    After last night's showing I wonder what sort of damage McGhee and the players have done for any potential investors or exsisting members of the Well Society who may have wanted to join or up their subscriptions . I was going to increase my monthly direct debit but no longer after that disgraceful shambolic display.
    I understand your disappointment over last night but don't let that deter you from upping your Society subscription. Managers and results come and they go but we're talking about the long term survival of our club here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it View Post
    I understand your disappointment over last night but don't let that deter you from upping your Society subscription. Managers and results come and they go but we're talking about the long term survival of our club here.
    Agreed. It's inevitable that there will be times when some fans want to sack the manager, sell a player (or not), raise (or lower) season ticket prices or the cost of a pie and they are right to express an opinion but that shouldn't interfere with the building of the Society. If we are unhappy about the way things are run then we change the board when elections arise or set policies at the general meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Sorry, but that's completely idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Sorry, but that's completely idiotic.
    Handsomest Devil totally disagree with your comment.No one would invest in a business that wasn't operating properly and in a professional manner,something that we as a club are not doing both on and off the field.Afraid we will just have to agree to disagree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)