shopify analytics
+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Blackpool v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crewe
    Posts
    10,796

    Blackpool v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

    Going for a 1-1 draw here Daggers netting. Unfortunately I'm not going as I will be in Berwick & Edinburgh this weekend but will still keep looking at twitter for all updates.

  2. #2
    I think Blackpool may just nick a win - Blackpool 2 Crewe 1

    Makes a victory against Stevenage on the 25th more critical.

  3. #3
    I'll go for a draw.
    Somebody said before Grimsby, 7 points needed from the next 4 games. Well we have 6.
    Thought the win against Wycombe was a bonus 3 points. Thought after 60 mins, that the only way we would score was a pen or an own goal.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    I'll go for a draw.
    Somebody said before Grimsby, 7 points needed from the next 4 games. Well we have 6.
    Thought the win against Wycombe was a bonus 3 points. Thought after 60 mins, that the only way we would score was a pen or an own goal.
    Going for a 3-1 win to the Alex,you know I make sense

  5. #5
    Hoping for a 2-1 win but going for 2-2.

  6. #6
    Fancy we make just nick this one - one nil

  7. #7
    1-2. Cooper, then Kiwomya off the bench

  8. #8
    2-1 loss - Jones to score

  9. #9
    Well they often say things come in threes So another win for me.

  10. #10
    I'm going for a 1-1. Gutted to be not going, a feeling that I have not experienced for quite a long time.

  11. #11
    Heard the game on Radio Stoke and this was an excellent result. Even when two nil down the team did not give up and could have won it at the death. 7 points out of 9 - would we have said that a month ago. Looks like DA has got the lads working well . There is still room for improvement and who knows where we will end up now.

  12. #12
    I think that David Artell is doing well in what is his first Managerial appointment. He appears to be creating a good atmosphere within
    the squad and recognising the contribution the fans are making. I like his comments which are well considered and articulate.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidler View Post
    I think that David Artell is doing well in what is his first Managerial appointment. He appears to be creating a good atmosphere within
    the squad and recognising the contribution the fans are making. I like his comments which are well considered and articulate.
    Don't know about Articulate! I thought it a strange selection putting a kid in the Heart of Defence no surprise they went 2 -0 down so quick and if not for the Goalkeeper would have been all over at half time. Don't abuse your luck Dave as it can change so quick keep to Experience no time for Experiments.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasin View Post
    Don't know about Articulate! I thought it a strange selection putting a kid in the Heart of Defence no surprise they went 2 -0 down so quick and if not for the Goalkeeper would have been all over at half time. Don't abuse your luck Dave as it can change so quick keep to Experience no time for Experiments.
    Kid? Who is the kid?? As far as I am aware, the back 4 are all in their 20s. Still, nice to have an almost positive post

  15. #15
    I thought it was great that Artell was telling the team to attack when we'd got to 2-2 from 2-0 down. I think SD would have told the lads to pack the defence and sit back. Inviting a late winner for the home side.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasin View Post
    Don't know about Articulate! I thought it a strange selection putting a kid in the Heart of Defence no surprise they went 2 -0 down so quick and if not for the Goalkeeper would have been all over at half time. Don't abuse your luck Dave as it can change so quick keep to Experience no time for Experiments.
    Did you Think wintle was In the centre Of defence?
    If so, a trip To gresty road Might sort out any Miss Understanding?
    (thought you Might Like the random Use of capital Letters?)

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Did you Think wintle was In the centre Of defence?
    If so, a trip To gresty road Might sort out any Miss Understanding?
    (thought you Might Like the random Use of capital Letters?)
    Like

  18. #18
    Perhaps you should consult Itwasin with your alter ego, Mikesb on what positions in football are?

  19. #19
    Coming back to 2-2 after being 0-2 down, out shooting 'em 18 to 12, 10 corners to their 6. We even committed more fouls than they did and all this away from home. Today makes 7 points from a possible 9, some people are hard to please itwouldseem.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Kid? Who is the kid?? As far as I am aware, the back 4 are all in their 20s. Still, nice to have an almost positive post
    Ahhh yes keep forgetting most have been at the club that LONG they be getting Testimonial games soon let's face it no one else wants them. Just not good Enough! Hence the League position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •