+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Heard the game on Radio Stoke and this was an excellent result. Even when two nil down the team did not give up and could have won it at the death. 7 points out of 9 - would we have said that a month ago. Looks like DA has got the lads working well . There is still room for improvement and who knows where we will end up now.

I think that David Artell is doing well in what is his first Managerial appointment. He appears to be creating a good atmosphere within
    the squad and recognising the contribution the fans are making. I like his comments which are well considered and articulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidler View Post
    I think that David Artell is doing well in what is his first Managerial appointment. He appears to be creating a good atmosphere within
    the squad and recognising the contribution the fans are making. I like his comments which are well considered and articulate.
    Don't know about Articulate! I thought it a strange selection putting a kid in the Heart of Defence no surprise they went 2 -0 down so quick and if not for the Goalkeeper would have been all over at half time. Don't abuse your luck Dave as it can change so quick keep to Experience no time for Experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin View Post
    Don't know about Articulate! I thought it a strange selection putting a kid in the Heart of Defence no surprise they went 2 -0 down so quick and if not for the Goalkeeper would have been all over at half time. Don't abuse your luck Dave as it can change so quick keep to Experience no time for Experiments.
    Kid? Who is the kid?? As far as I am aware, the back 4 are all in their 20s. Still, nice to have an almost positive post

I thought it was great that Artell was telling the team to attack when we'd got to 2-2 from 2-0 down. I think SD would have told the lads to pack the defence and sit back. Inviting a late winner for the home side.

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin View Post
    Did you Think wintle was In the centre Of defence?
    If so, a trip To gresty road Might sort out any Miss Understanding?
    (thought you Might Like the random Use of capital Letters?)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Did you Think wintle was In the centre Of defence?
    If so, a trip To gresty road Might sort out any Miss Understanding?
    (thought you Might Like the random Use of capital Letters?)

Perhaps you should consult Itwasin with your alter ego, Mikesb on what positions in football are?

Coming back to 2-2 after being 0-2 down, out shooting 'em 18 to 12, 10 corners to their 6. We even committed more fouls than they did and all this away from home. Today makes 7 points from a possible 9, some people are hard to please itwouldseem.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Kid? Who is the kid?? As far as I am aware, the back 4 are all in their 20s. Still, nice to have an almost positive post
    Ahhh yes keep forgetting most have been at the club that LONG they be getting Testimonial games soon let's face it no one else wants them. Just not good Enough! Hence the League position.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast