shopify analytics
+ Visit Aston Villa FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Forum

This Forum

As you can all see, I've been following this forum for a good few years and seen people come and go. It's always fascinating to imagine what you are really all like if you were to emerge from your pseudonyms. For instance, I imagine Bongo being like that that kid at school who used to get thing written on his back in chalk (that dates me!) or who was tied to the chair with cellotape. Just saying......

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    As you can all see, I've been following this forum for a good few years and seen people come and go. It's always fascinating to imagine what you are really all like if you were to emerge from your pseudonyms. For instance, I imagine Bongo being like that that kid at school who used to get thing written on his back in chalk (that dates me!) or who was tied to the chair with cellotape. Just saying......
    And Trianon Dave is like????

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    With a "Please kick me" sign stuck to his back!

It amuses me the way he tries to fight toe to toe with Freer and seems incapable of understanding that it's like Mr Bean trying to punch Anthony Joshua,it's like an ant trying to sh ag an elephant.

It's a "No contest" Bongo......you need to know when to stop digging.

Relax Bongo,take a deep breath and go for a long walk.

Or not in your case!!

Blimey Freer has another boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Blimey Freer has another boyfriend.
    A step up from a sheep though.

Blimey Freer is having a love in with the WBA board tonight. You forget he googles his jokes.

Keeping with the School analogy, TrianonDave is like that cheeky pain in the arse kid who used to disrupt lessons and wind the teacher up but was sensible enough to stop short just before he got into real trouble. Am I getting close?

....and Freer is like that hard kid who didn't care what anyone thought of him, didn't have too many friends (but didn't care about that either) and everyone used to avoid. He was also the kid that used to cellotape other kids to chairs i.e. Bongo.

I would like to think my childhood was more pleasant than being bullied every day Picasso.

I think I could enjoy a heated debate with Dave over a pint but all in good spirit and then get onto the ufo subject.

Freer I'm not sure? Sometimes I see a bully and sometimes I see someone quite vulnerable.

Stateside comes across as a gent and a nice bloke similar to yourself Picasso.

In reality I bet were nothing like our characters on here. It's a bit of an escape from reality for me to be honest.

I'd imagine Bongo would be like that kid at school who swore he'd done the required laps of cross-country but hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I would like to think my childhood was more pleasant than being bullied every day Picasso.
    Chasing sheep through the valleys maybe?

Stripes would be the boy who poo his pants on a regular basis.

I'll bet Bongo's mum made him wear shorts to school until he was 16.

He was breast fed until he was 16,his mum used to stick her t it through the school railings at lunchtimes.

Well your mom is so fat she created an iPad when she sat on an iPhone.