shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been in Australia 3 days now...,....

Been in Australia 3 days now...,....

and every time I say I'm from Sheffield everybody says "United of course"

Just thought I'd mention it!

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

Are you sure you're not in the back bedroom of a scruffy house up Firth Park, Tony?

Bloody certain FKB.Sat overlooking a surfers beach on the Great Ocan Road with a nice chilled bottle of Pinot Gris to hand.

Only snag is a very early morning on Sunday to check the scores.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

Bloody hell TT that's a MASSIVE improvement on my efforts...'everybody' in three days...took me many years to get two for The Wednesday, still, United ARE on the way up, can't deny that, well done to thi mi owd.

Put tackle away now though...I only give one bite per Aussie summer ..

Didn't take me long when I was there. Saying that I did have a Blades shirt on most days.

I was in Mandurah with shirt on and a guy just said 'fancy us tonight do ya?' (Regards Swindon 2nd leg). Never met the guy!

Nice and harmonious on here at the moment TT apart from daily scuffles with those from the other side.........and Rod regularly accusing me of being a milk-snatcher wannabee.

Not a KingKev thread in site

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Nice and harmonious on here at the moment TT apart from daily scuffles with those from the other side.........and Rod regularly accusing me of being a milk-snatcher wannabee.

Not a KingKev thread in site
    Oh shurrup ya Thatcherite you. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    my friends call me Mrs T........no idea why

Quote Originally Posted by darblade View Post
    Didn't take me long when I was there. Saying that I did have a Blades shirt on most days.

I was in Mandurah with shirt on and a guy just said 'fancy us tonight do ya?' (Regards Swindon 2nd leg). Never met the guy!
    think that was me Dar

Lovely place Mandurah - going back this July - bit colder than last time no doubt - UTB

Aya's a Thatcherite? She'll do for me.

You're not a Blairite are you Rod? When's that troop murdering, economy wrecking liar going to crawl back under his festering stone do you think? Does he really expect anybody to believe a word he says? UTB.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

You're not a Blairite are you Rod? When's that troop murdering, economy wrecking liar going to crawl back under his festering stone do you think? Does he really expect anybody to believe a word he says? UTB.
    Blair's intervention fits a lot of agendas Gray, primarily those of people who think that anyone who voted for Brexit is a stupid racist who clearly didn't understand what they voted for, otherwise they wouldn't have voted for it. John Majors 'tyrany of the majority' thing too. What a load of cock. Its called democracy.

Only posted for Aussie's benefit and now we've got a full scale political debate........And I'm with Aya on this one but,Aya, normal service will resume on the McC front when/if he doesn't put his money where his mouth is when CW gets the job done

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

I'm no Blairite Gray,He was a 3/4 tory in my view, i've stated a few times on here my politics are that i dislike the Tories and vote Labour cos i don't want a Tory government.The Tory's are a shambles just nar but the disapointin thing is that Labour are in a far worse state.I find it hard to believe any Sheffielder can support the witch that killed both the Mining and Steel industries in this country but as always each to their own.Now to important things,COME ON BLADES let's do the business this afternoon. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Blair's intervention fits a lot of agendas Gray, primarily those of people who think that anyone who voted for Brexit is a stupid racist who clearly didn't understand what they voted for, otherwise they wouldn't have voted for it. John Majors 'tyrany of the majority' thing too. What a load of cock. Its called democracy.
    I voted for breakfast.......ohhhh brexit....must have misheard emmm

Rod, so you blame the Tories for the 13 lost years mate.....priceless.

And what about Blairite democracy.....only 'correct' when they get the result they want.

Yesterday's speech was very telling.....and the bit I really liked was when our Tone said that the EU had never tried to stop
    him bringing in any law he wanted. As he said it I was shouting out "but did you agree all the laws they insisted we adopt".

And what about Blairite democracy.....only 'correct' when they get the result they want.

Yesterday's speech was very telling.....and the bit I really liked was when our Tone said that the EU had never tried to stop
    him bringing in any law he wanted. As he said it I was shouting out "but did you agree all the laws they insisted we adopt".

So good, I said it twice.

How id that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post

Check mi post again mi owd, I'M NO BLAIRITE!!! I dislike the tories and the Milksnatcher cos of what they did to steel and mining industries,it aint really that difficult to understand is it? See what thaz done nar Monte milksnatcher wannabe? I'm gerrin ready for BDBL so this is my last comment on politics today,toodles.UTB

Apology accepted Rod.

UTB

I'm no Blairite Gray,He was a 3/4 tory in my view, i've stated a few times on here my politics are that i dislike the Tories and vote Labour cos i don't want a Tory government.The Tory's are a shambles just nar but the disapointin thing is that Labour are in a far worse state.I find it hard to believe any Sheffielder can support the witch that killed both the Mining and Steel industries in this country but as always each to their own.Now to important things,COME ON BLADES let's do the business this afternoon. UTB
    See he's reared his ugly condescending head again Rodders. Who does he think he is? does he not realise he's a busted flush now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast