shopify analytics

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Been in Australia 3 days now...,....

  1. #1

    Been in Australia 3 days now...,....

    and every time I say I'm from Sheffield everybody says "United of course"

    Just thought I'd mention it!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    and every time I say I'm from Sheffield everybody says "United of course"

    Just thought I'd mention it!

    Are you sure you're not in the back bedroom of a scruffy house up Firth Park, Tony?

  3. #3
    Bloody certain FKB.Sat overlooking a surfers beach on the Great Ocan Road with a nice chilled bottle of Pinot Gris to hand.

    Only snag is a very early morning on Sunday to check the scores.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    and every time I say I'm from Sheffield everybody says "United of course"

    Just thought I'd mention it!
    Bloody hell TT that's a MASSIVE improvement on my efforts...'everybody' in three days...took me many years to get two for The Wednesday, still, United ARE on the way up, can't deny that, well done to thi mi owd.

    Put tackle away now though...I only give one bite per Aussie summer ..

  5. #5
    Didn't take me long when I was there. Saying that I did have a Blades shirt on most days.

    I was in Mandurah with shirt on and a guy just said 'fancy us tonight do ya?' (Regards Swindon 2nd leg). Never met the guy!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    1,668
    Nice and harmonious on here at the moment TT apart from daily scuffles with those from the other side.........and Rod regularly accusing me of being a milk-snatcher wannabee.

    Not a KingKev thread in site

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Nice and harmonious on here at the moment TT apart from daily scuffles with those from the other side.........and Rod regularly accusing me of being a milk-snatcher wannabee.

    Not a KingKev thread in site
    Oh shurrup ya Thatcherite you. UTB

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh shurrup ya Thatcherite you. UTB
    my friends call me Mrs T........no idea why

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by darblade View Post
    Didn't take me long when I was there. Saying that I did have a Blades shirt on most days.

    I was in Mandurah with shirt on and a guy just said 'fancy us tonight do ya?' (Regards Swindon 2nd leg). Never met the guy!
    think that was me Dar

    Lovely place Mandurah - going back this July - bit colder than last time no doubt - UTB

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh shurrup ya Thatcherite you. UTB
    Aya's a Thatcherite? She'll do for me.

    You're not a Blairite are you Rod? When's that troop murdering, economy wrecking liar going to crawl back under his festering stone do you think? Does he really expect anybody to believe a word he says? UTB.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •