shopify analytics
+ Visit Aston Villa FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team for Newcastle

Team for Newcastle

bunn
    Bacuna Chester Baker Amavi
    Lansbury Jedi Houraine
    adomah Kodjia Green

Not bad Bongo but.......

Bunn. If you want us to let in six then this is your man. The new kid is raw but we can't keep changing the keeper match to match.
    Green. Instead of Grealish - really?
    Hogan. 2 games and out seems harsh but I'm okay with it as long as we bring him on on about 60 minutes.
    Jedi. I'm sorry, I just can't see it. I would prefer Gardner.
    Bacuna. ABH (anybody but Hutton) I suppose, presuming Bree is injured.

Johnson
    Bacuna Baker Chester Amavi
    Adomah Lansbury Houraine Grealish
    Hogan Kodjia

Grealish has been a severe disappointment for me this season. I'd really hoped he would set this league alight. That said, I would still include him. It could still happen surely?

They are gunning for us guys, they smell blood but it would be oh so nice to give them a bloody nose, We need to be defensive and take our luck at break a ways and set pieces, if we go all out and try and match them they will slaughter us, it could be 3 or 4 by HT.

So I would go for: 442

Johnstone....he is due a good game

Hutton
    Baker
    Chester
    Taylor

Gardner...suffered enough now must be chomping at the bit
    Landsbury
    Hurilhane
    Adomah...if you play 2 strikers they will need service, not playing him, we may as well go one up front

Kodija
    Hogan...due a goal

Quote Originally Posted by bbvilla View Post
    Not bad Bongo but.......

Bunn. If you want us to let in six then this is your man. The new kid is raw but we can't keep changing the keeper match to match.
    Green. Instead of Grealish - really?
    Hogan. 2 games and out seems harsh but I'm okay with it as long as we bring him on on about 60 minutes.
    Jedi. I'm sorry, I just can't see it. I would prefer Gardner.
    Bacuna. ABH (anybody but Hutton) I suppose, presuming Bree is injured.
    This is my thinking

Bruce hasn't won a game without the Jedi starting so he would be 1st on my team sheet.
    Grealish has been dreadful and green has been decent when comes on.
    I'm dropping hogan because I think we struggle with two up top.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    This is my thinking

Bruce hasn't won a game without the Jedi starting so he would be 1st on my team sheet.
    Grealish has been dreadful and green has been decent when comes on.
    I'm dropping hogan because I think we struggle with two up top.

I think you will find the Jedi is still injured otherwise he would be in my team!

Apparently he's 50/50 for tomorrow. Bruce expected him to train today but not sure if he did or not?

Apparently he's 50/50 for tomorrow. Bruce expected him to train today but not sure if he did or not?
    Its Monday night Bongo but they may give him more time to get fit?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Its Monday night Bongo but they may give him more time to get fit?
    I hope he is. I think we need to get back to basics now and make the players earn the right to ware the shirt. Out of the new players only Lansbury and Possibly Bree should play. We were doing better with Bunn/gollini bacuna Gardner Green Westwood etc but there either sold or sitting on the bench.

Jedi is back... Newcastle haven't won a Monday might game the last 11 times... Dare we dream???

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Jedi is back... Newcastle haven't won a Monday might game the last 11 times... Dare we dream???
    Err....no!!

Oooh its freers friend

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Err....no!!
    I hate looking like a complete idiot. Tell me, what are the best ways to cope with it in your vast experience?

Villa 3 zip

Amavi 2
    3rd an own goal

Oooh its freers friend
    Bongo, your posts seem to be showing a pathalogical hatred of Freer of late. What is it that's tipped you over the edge? Was it the post concerning the imaginary walks? It was a good one I have to admit. Certainly gave both of our boards a lets all laugh at Bongo moment. Apart from that, how's everything down in the Valleys?

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Bongo, your posts seem to be showing a pathalogical hatred of Freer of late. What is it that's tipped you over the edge? Was it the post concerning the imaginary walks? It was a good one I have to admit. Certainly gave both of our boards a lets all laugh at Bongo moment. Apart from that, how's everything down in the Valleys?
    Hate is a strong word. I actually enjoy arguing with him. Freer is actually banned from your board and hardly popular in there. Only a minority like you suck up to him. I get treated respectfully on the WBA board if you haven't noticed.
    The walk was over 5 years ago and was a joke not a lie. Freer was lying for years with his fake articles so it's only fair I highlight the fact.
    Your hardly the most popular poster on here either and coming over just to rub sait in the wounds and insult villa fans just sums up what an idiot you are.

Hate is a strong word. I actually enjoy arguing with him. Freer is actually banned from your board and hardly popular in there. Only a minority like you suck up to him. I get treated respectfully on the WBA board if you haven't noticed.
    The walk was over 5 years ago and was a joke not a lie. Freer was lying for years with his fake articles so it's only fair I highlight the fact.
    Your hardly the most popular poster on here either and coming over just to rub sait in the wounds and insult villa fans just sums up what an idiot you are.
    You are not "respected" on the Albion board,most of us think you are deranged sheep worrier.

If you think you're respected you're more delusional than most of us thought.

As for Freer,I've crossed swords with him previously but when it comes to taking the pee out of you he is bloody hilarious.

I didn't say I was respected on there I said I get treated respectfully and I'm really not interested in your relationship with freer.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 21-02-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Hate is a strong word. I actually enjoy arguing with him. Freer is actually banned from your board and hardly popular in there. Freer was lying for years with his fake articles so it's only fair I highlight the fact.
    All you do is is hawk “Look Freer said/did this Blah blah Freer done that Blah blah

I was banned from WBA Board for some rather “Ill conceived & over zealous remarks” "C'est la vie"

YOU Pinocchio WERE BANNED FROM OUR FORUM

But Shazam!!! following a remarkable metamorphosis you slithered back onto Villa mad ( a truly sad day)

Your reincarnation or metamorphosis cannot camouflage/alter the fact you are still the same devious oaf …... just with a different handle

Trying to pass your falsity off i.e. “ I was Joking “ is typical of your hypocrisy

(As for fake articles) my magnum opus was The Hitler Diaries my actual name is Konrad Kujau

If you want to bum lick the trolls from the WBA board go for it freer. I would rather defend the VM posters who get insulted by them.
    You copied articles from the guardian and tried to pass them off as yours. You calling me Pinocchio is a bit rich coming from you. Even your jokes are coppied off various websites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast