+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Threatened to Kill lbj?

Who Threatened to Kill lbj?

Serious Question!

Apparently someone has threatened to kill lbj at the NYS. I haven't seen the post myself because no one has pressed the complaint button.

It's a message board for Feck Sake! There are rules to it and nothing can e deleted fully from the board.

lbj has informed the police so who ever threatened him may have a knock on the door.

good grief - some folk need to get a life - seriously! What kind of world are we in that disagreement leads to this? You have just reinforced the fact that we should never have widespread firearm ownership like the US do

I don't think anybody actually threatened him directly I think he is objecting to post 100 http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...181154&page=10 by EllisD.

I can't recall seeing any posts directly threatening lbj.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I usually try to read every post on every thread that I view, if I get chance. I don't normally read every thread, just the ones that spark my interest or seem popular.

But that last post by lbj I have not read, for once. As usual, it is too long, and I guarantee it will be long, tedious and boring. I have always said I would never block anyone but it's getting close with lbj. I can't cope with it any more.

Frogmiller and Camiller could make it all so easy for us all too by just warning him if he keeps posting boring long posts about Stubbs, Izzy and who won a facking game with the least possession they will keep banning him, either that or someone is going to end up murdering him at the NYS!

Is this the one lbj?

Is this it lbj? Upon your confirmation that this post is the post you are complaining about (or not) we will take the following action.

I will communicate with CAMille and FootyMad over this. It won't be straight away. You've written on another post that Soth Yorkshire police are classing it as banter. Their desission will be taken into consideration.

Both Ellis D and yourself are free to post as our next trip to NYS isn't until 4th March.

Looks like a joke to me, where's our legal expert KerrAvon?

It is often difficult to decipher what lbj is trying to say but I'm sure he is not saying that he has complained to SYP.

He is saying that you should contact SYP if anything happens to him and then saying that your reply to his post sounds like SYP.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    It is often difficult to decipher what lbj is trying to say but I'm sure he is not saying that he has complained to SYP.

He is saying that you should contact SYP if anything happens to him and then saying that your reply to his post sounds like SYP.
    I'll have another read. Thanks Wrinkley

To be fair to Ellis_D he doesn't say "I am going to end up murdering him at NYS", he says "Before someone ends up murdering him at NYS"

Site's gone crackers....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast