+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Is it Possible to Refrain from Answering any Posts from IBJ?

O/T - Is it Possible to Refrain from Answering any Posts from IBJ?

I haven't replied to anything he has said until today so I have lasted more than most. But in all honesty, if we resolutely refuse to be goaded by him and refuse to reply to anything he says, do you think he will go away?

The Mods can't do anything so can we?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    I haven't replied to anything he has said until today so I have lasted more than most. But in all honesty, if we resolutely refuse to be goaded by him and refuse to reply to anything he says, do you think he will go away?

The Mods can't do anything so can we?
    I's funny Pete. When he first started posting people contacted me (not using MM) thinking he was someone from the club.

Variety is the spice of life.

Awfully coincidental that he started posting in the same month Stubbs became manager. If they are one and the same its the worst case of sour grapes I ever witnessed

Short memories you lot - they ( whoever "they" were ) said I started posting when EVO arrived....lol

I refrained from posting when he left so I guess I have previous.....

I don't insult anyone....

I offer my honest opinion.....

I protect Rotherham United from it's own fans really I suppose....

But it's not absolute blind faith - it's mainly another point of view.....

I think too much... yes!

I care too much....yes!

I don't like rednecks....no!

I should get out more...definitely!

If this was a Chubby Brown thread / concert / show... he'd keep talking to me like this thread just so the bouncers could find me a muscle me out of the gig....lol

Things are never as the newspapers say and there's always two / three / four or more opinions - I like to read yours but rudeness is never nice and it is the literary version of violence !

I was warned for "shouting" - because it was my style of writing but wrong on these posts. It's tough but I refrain.

To be honest there is little left this season to protect Rotherham United for......people surely won't badmouth Warney - will they...? No - surely !

I will say this though that I would give TS a break because he was between a rock and a hard place.... it's a bit like rubbishing referee's...

It's so easy to knock them - until you try to do it yourself - the boy done good !

Reading between the lines here but I predict that this will be the last post on this topic....lol

Laugh.....I could have got a round in!

It's a shame he's turned into a ???? He did put some interesting things on.

Wonder if he's Sam Stubbs

As I said last week, if there's a thread on cake baking he'll find a way of accrediting Stubbs with its decoration, so good luck with that one, Pete. I'm sure he's capable of reasoned debate, and he has made some valid points, the problem is he's made the same ones scores of times, it's like death by a thousand cuts.

Move on lbj, embrace each topic on its merits, broaden your horizons. As for your views on AS, I can assure you 'we get it'.

Now i know how our lass felt when she read the back of her shampoo bottle 600 times because the last words on it were rinse and repeat

I quite low the fella. It takes all sorts and he seams harmless enough...

Did anyone have a Talbot sunbeam in the 80s. Those bloody tapits never shut up rattling

He's been a member since August 2016, when was AS appointed?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Short memories you lot - they ( whoever "they" were ) said I started posting when EVO arrived....lol

I refrained from posting when he left so I guess I have previous.....

I don't insult anyone....

I offer my honest opinion.....

I protect Rotherham United from it's own fans really I suppose....

But it's not absolute blind faith - it's mainly another point of view.....

I think too much... yes!

I care too much....yes!

I don't like rednecks....no!

I should get out more...definitely!

If this was a Chubby Brown thread / concert / show... he'd keep talking to me like this thread just so the bouncers could find me a muscle me out of the gig....lol

Things are never as the newspapers say and there's always two / three / four or more opinions - I like to read yours but rudeness is never nice and it is the literary version of violence !

I was warned for "shouting" - because it was my style of writing but wrong on these posts. It's tough but I refrain.

To be honest there is little left this season to protect Rotherham United for......people surely won't badmouth Warney - will they...? No - surely !

I will say this though that I would give TS a break because he was between a rock and a hard place.... it's a bit like rubbishing referee's...

It's so easy to knock them - until you try to do it yourself - the boy done good !

Reading between the lines here but I predict that this will be the last post on this topic....lol

Laugh.....I could have got a round in!
    lbj, TAKE NO NOTICE, IT`S A FREE COUNTRY, POST WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT.

I don`t read all your posts I just don`t have the time, some of them are near enough to the point others are way off the mark.
    It`s all about opinions, there`s an ignore button if you don`t want to read his Threads / Posts although I don`t think anyone should be Ignored.
    All about opinions lbj......btw I have a good Idea who you are.....post what you want when you want.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast