shopify analytics

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Cher

FAO Cher

Received a yellow card this week from yourself for being abusive to other forum members.Was this just a yellow card for me or did other posters who consistantly abuse other posters on the forum receive them ie VladPie,Elite Pie ,Smiffy Pie and is wishing somebody dead just a talking to or does that get overlooked .I have asked you this question privately but you haven't had the decency/time to reply yet .Im not worried in the slightest about the card ie it hasn't kept me awake or I haven't had to seek councelling but if these measures are going to be taken then I think you should be consistant rather than listen to certain other posters who have nothing better to do all day than sit in the Mexican sun all done and complain .

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxlong View Post
    Received a yellow card this week from yourself for being abusive to other forum members.Was this just a yellow card for me or did other posters who consistantly abuse other posters on the forum receive them ie VladPie,Elite Pie ,Smiffy Pie and is wishing somebody dead just a talking to or does that get overlooked .I have asked you this question privately but you haven't had the decency/time to reply yet .Im not worried in the slightest about the card ie it hasn't kept me awake or I haven't had to seek councelling but if these measures are going to be taken then I think you should be consistant rather than listen to certain other posters who have nothing better to do all day than sit in the Mexican sun all done and complain .
    If I were you I'd check the definition of 'constantly'

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    If I were you I'd check the definition of 'constantly'
    Where in my post do I use the word constantly ?

Sorry 'consistently' same thing pretty much.

If it bothers you, check the % of my posts were I 'abuse' someone, it's always in response to myself receiving it and I bet it's a hell of a lot lower than your % of given abuse.

I might call someone a ****er if they deserve it but some of your posts are pretty nasty, mods won't card you for nothing

You receive it and tell everyone your leaving .Its not a competition to see who does or does not abuse the most what I was saying that if you are "punished" that the punishment should be consistant and not given to some and not others .So just to clarify its ok to call someone a ****er if they deserve it ill remember that for future reference .

You receive it and tell everyone your leaving .Its not a competition to see who does or does not abuse the most what I was saying that if you are "punished" that the punishment should be consistant and not given to some and not others .So just to clarify its ok to call someone a ****er if they deserve it ill remember that for future reference .
    You seem to be on the verge of abuse already to me?

I get pissed off with people who can't have a debate without name calling or insulting, I react to being insulted, it's never my opening move. I don't like abuse, it's unneccessary and does nothing for debate.

The number of times you abuse people and the content of that abuse is obviously seen by the mods as below the line and worthy of a warning so of course it's about volume and who abuses the most.

Nobody is abusing you but you are saying that its ok to call some one a ****er if you are abused but you then go onto say that my content of abuse should be more worthy of a warning.So to put into context if say tomorrow an Orient player consistantly commits fouls on a Notts player but gets away with it but a Notts player does the same and gets a yellow than possibly a red are you ok with that. Abuse is abuse and you do reguarly abuse other posters but nothing seems to get done you are far from the only one chap so its not personal.

Nobody is abusing you but you are saying that its ok to call some one a ****er if you are abused but you then go onto say that my content of abuse should be more worthy of a warning.So to put into context if say tomorrow an Orient player consistantly commits fouls on a Notts player but gets away with it but a Notts player does the same and gets a yellow than possibly a red are you ok with that. Abuse is abuse and you do reguarly abuse other posters but nothing seems to get done you are far from the only one chap so its not personal.
    My abuse is not regular and is a response not a standard approach, if I call someone a ****er it's because I've been called similar in a preceeding post.

I'll usually open with e.g 'don't agree' or similar not 'that style of writing or response makes you look like an arsehole'. I don't abuse those people who hold a different opinion to mine just because they do, only if they tell me that my opinion makes me a ****er, arsehole, dick or whatever.

I do think that the mod should reply to you though to clarify why you got carded.

No more to say.

Received a yellow card this week from yourself for being abusive to other forum members.Was this just a yellow card for me or did other posters who consistantly abuse other posters on the forum receive them ie VladPie,Elite Pie ,Smiffy Pie.
    Get a grip Mike. You need to realise that 'abuse' is a non-specific term which is wide open to interpretation. There is an imaginary line on this forum, which I occasionally go close to but try my best never to cross. The modding on here is generally lenient, which is probably a good thing in that it allows heated (within reason) debate. If you were issued a yellow card, you probably deserved it. I doubt many posters who are regular readers will be rushing to your defence. Take it on the chin and learn from it rather than whine about it. Many of your posts are abusive without anything to back your insults / allegations up. Either be man enough to provide evidence to back up your claims, or don't make them. It's as simple as that.

ps I can understand you using my name and Vlad's, but if someone as rational as Smiffy has abused you I suggest you deserved it.

I feel actually embarrassed that I have not been carded for "abusing" people who love to dish it out but have a hissy fit if it's given back (feckin ****ers!).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast