+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The reason why we lost today:
    O Donnell: Div 1 standard
    Kelly: Div 2 standard
    Ekstrand: Equivalent of Div 2 standard cos knacked
    Wood : Div 1 standard
    Purrington: Div 1 standard
    Smallwood: Div 1 standard
    Taylor: Div 1 standard
    Newell: Div 1 standard
    Vauks: Div 2 standard
    Mattock: Div 2 standard as midfielder/ Div 1 as left back
    Blackstock: Non league

Note not one championship quality player

None of this is Warneys fault. We have a lower league 1 club playing in the championship. That is the reality. The team that played today would struggle to compete in league 1 and would realistically be mid to lower league 2 in effect.

I wonder if we should ask the football league if we can just play league one and 2 teams now in friendlies just to get some practise in.
    Not been but on what I've seen this season

O'Donnell, Price league 1
    Fisher League 1 Kelly hang yr boots up
    Ajayi Championship Belaid Wood Ball League 1 Purrington potential Championship Mattock league 1
    Taylor Forde Vaulks Newell league 1 Adeyemi Championship Smallwood league 2
    D Ward Chanpionship Blackstock hang yr boots up JCH league 1 Yates potential league 1
    Rest apart from Frecks or Broadfoot not worth mentioning.

Credit to those who made the trip today... I know we can cite injuries, ineligibilities, the time of the month... but we need to end this farce right now. Warne is no manager, short term or long term. He is simply the latest in a season of senseless, catastrophic, random decisions by an indecisive, clueless hierarchy which has completely lost the plot.

Yes, we've been here before, although never as the worst club in Championship history, never with such an appalling goals against record, never with such an embarrassing goals deficit. I have no confidence whatsoever that the current regime can turn this shambles around or that we have anything approaching the nucleus of a competitive League 1 squad, as some might suggest. In fact, the current squad is so much worse than that which gained promotion I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories.

Because I can't find one iota of positivity, one grain of optimism, because I can see no light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel, because I'm tired of having to criticise the club I've loved for decades, I'm taking an extended break... Wake me when the sun starts to shine once again on NYS.

More fake news again on Wales on line

Headline:

Craig Noone and Kadeem Harris are magnificent in Cardiff City rout of Rotherham

You dont have to be magnificent to stuff Rotherham. Ask the Morecambe players...

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Not been but on what I've seen this season

O'Donnell, Price league 1
    Fisher League 1 Kelly hang yr boots up
    Ajayi Championship Belaid Wood Ball League 1 Purrington potential Championship Mattock league 1
    Taylor Forde Vaulks Newell league 1 Adeyemi Championship Smallwood league 2
    D Ward Chanpionship Blackstock hang yr boots up JCH league 1 Yates potential league 1
    Rest apart from Frecks or Broadfoot not worth mentioning.
    According to your list that's fine, enough Lge1 players for next season.Sorted,but don't tell Tony are he will not spend owt.

Warney embarrassed again and says he is emotional ...... again. Paul, just resign, force a change, please

Its not fair on the bloke to have to carry all the shyte of this season on his shoulders if TS is thinking of keping Warney on now he needs to at least give him some serious support, Ronnie has offered help why not get him till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its not fair on the bloke to have to carry all the shyte of this season on his shoulders if TS is thinking of keping Warney on now he needs to at least give him some serious support, Ronnie has offered help why not get him till the end of the season.
    I may have read Ronnie's tweet/post wrong but I thought his offer was for next season, not this. He may be limited by the terms of him walking away from Eastleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    League table on BBC reads worse Casper64Frank - 73 goals against, scored 30, -43 goals
    TBH Eric I switched off at 4-0......didn`t even know we had lost 5-0 lol.

On Paul Warne`s interview he say`s " one or two of the lads let themselves down today " , more than a few Paul.....more than a few.
    Didn`t go today due to work commitments, can`t get to Brentford or Wolves either but should be going to QPR for more of the same...roll on May.

After the highs of walking out of Stadium MK and our last away victory...............we've ended up like this

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    After the highs of walking out of Stadium MK and our last away victory...............we've ended up like this
    ....sad....the bitch of every Championship club...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast