+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manchester United(home)predictions

Manchester United(home)predictions

Feels weird predicting against our big rivals once again😉
    it will be a comfortable afternoon for them they will hardly get out of second gear
    0-2 loss

1-3

3-fkin 0...

Rovers 2 united 2. Replay at OT. Be just like coyle to get a one off performance out of them, keeping him in a job.

1-2 to Utd.

What's with all the gloom and doom, all you have to do is follow Lincoln and Millwall's example, pride and passion

"...all you have to do is follow Lincoln and Millwall's example, pride and passion."

And we did that, Claw. Same old story, though. The defence performed reasonably well, considering the pace they were up against, but - as usual - we switched off completely a couple of times. United's equalizer was farcical. How could Craig Conway be the only player near enough to have a chance of preventing the goal?!
    Actually, although his corners were poor, Conway had a very good game. He must have covered more ground than anyone else.
    Having watched today, it is hard to see why we are struggling - except, of course, for that defensive sleepiness.
    I wasn't particularly happy about Mahoney's excellent cameo: it will make too many PL managers start sniffing around!
    Once Pogba, Mata, Ibrahimovich, etc were on the pitch, I wonder what the comparative value of the two teams was. Hundreds of millions, I should think.
    Stokes and Tomlinson also looked useful after they came on, and I'd say Coyle did nothing wrong today. In the end, we performed well, but, inevitably, you could sometimes see the class-difference in terms of first touch. Speaking of which, Emnes was always a threat, but he does occasionally need to lay the ball off first time. In the end, United began to predict that he would always turn with the ball.

Excellent performance by just about everyone
    would of liked a win but realistically a performance of not letting the fans down was a minimum requirement and they surpassed that
    they can take heart from this but the more important game comes Friday
    I require the same level of performance nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Excellent performance by just about everyone
    would of liked a win but realistically a performance of not letting the fans down was a minimum requirement and they surpassed that
    they can take heart from this but the more important game comes Friday
    I require the same level of performance nothing less.
    Your boys did damm well aginst the muli millionaires from Manure, now I am just hoping the Lions can do the same at White Hart lane.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)