+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Kill lbj!

O/T Kill lbj!

Thanks a lot, frog, lbj, and others! I've come on here to vent my fury at our abysmal performance today, on my mobile phone, and I spot the other threads! So I sit here in bed p!ssing myself laughing and I just woke the Mrs up and got a right gobful. So cheers for that lads!

To just clear up the issue, I never threatened to kill lbj, or encouraged anyone else to do so, I simply said, in obvious jest, that lbj didn't shut up about Stubbs someone might murder him at NYS! FFS, honestly the fact lbj has complained about an obvious joke like this is even more funny.

lbj, I wish no harm to you,but thanks for the laugh

* that IF lbj

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Thanks a lot, frog, lbj, and others! I've come on here to vent my fury at our abysmal performance today, on my mobile phone, and I spot the other threads! So I sit here in bed p!ssing myself laughing and I just woke the Mrs up and got a right gobful. So cheers for that lads!

To just clear up the issue, I never threatened to kill lbj, or encouraged anyone else to do so, I simply said, in obvious jest, that lbj didn't shut up about Stubbs someone might murder him at NYS! FFS, honestly the fact lbj has complained about an obvious joke like this is even more funny.

lbj, I wish no harm to you,but thanks for the laugh
    Thanks for that Ellis.

It's not disagreement this forum suffers from - it is the "suppression" of other people's opinion that's wrong.

The incident that's caused this latest ripple was dealt with - by myself - as "banter"....the young man 'Wrinkle' read my posts accurately thank goodness - but in essence the statement that caused the "incident" was a bridge too far and such statements shouldn't be used.

I would say that it wasn't a red but definitely a yellow card offence. Although the lad should consider himself lucky to be still on the pitch. Chapter over as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    It's not disagreement this forum suffers from - it is the "suppression" of other people's opinion that's wrong.

The incident that's caused this latest ripple was dealt with - by myself - as "banter"....the young man 'Wrinkle' read my posts accurately thank goodness - but in essence the statement that caused the "incident" was a bridge too far and such statements shouldn't be used.

I would say that it wasn't a red but definitely a yellow card offence. Although the lad should consider himself lucky to be still on the pitch. Chapter over as far as I'm concerned.
    Since you've come on this site you've gone about telling everyone your opinion about the best way forward. Some posters at first thought you were an employee of the club the way you continued to explain the system Stubbs was using.

People listened to what you said and thought that maybe you had a point. But during that time the football was crap and the results matched. Stubbs was sacked. Most supporters were appy ths happened because they couldn't see where the next win was coming from.

Since the departure of Stubbs you've continued to employ the same defence of Stubbs and your opinion hasn't changed.

We've all read your opinion at least 100 times so don't say opinion is suppressed because it isn't, hasn't or will be. The thing is and this is in my view very important. Everyone else has moved on and opinions are now given to the here and now all apart from you.

You posted that you'd been threatened with murder and I wanted to know where the threat was so I could look at the post. If I had not done that I would not have been doing my unpaid job of moderator. If a complete nutter had written a threat to someone and something had happened what would happen to the moderators of the forum? The Forum owners itself would be in the shyte. Your fecking action was stupid!
    I'm thankful for the poster who gave me a link to the offencive post. Offensive my arse! It wasn't a threat on your life at all but you got the attention you wanted.

Some lad on here from Canklow threatened to kill me with a coat hanger so bigrich sent him a couple of strong wire ones that had been sharpened!

Another poster who I shall not name monty threatened to shoot me with his shot gun so don't worry yourself lbj Ellis wasn't serious but I can see his point.

Maybe we should get a couple of the Canklow lads off here to just rough him up a bit.

Frog - 'Wrinkly' read my post correctly - and you're being a little too creative with your statements and relating them to my thoughts.

Wrinkly had it spot on.....read his version then correct your version of events. As someone who was yellow carded for using capital letters - the use of the word "kill" seemed to me worthy of a slap on the wrist. And that's how I treat the situation.

It is a small group of like minded individuals that want their truth written I'm stone.

How can you say "others have move on" when the same rubbish is spouted every other sentence.

Apart from a red card - posters can write what they will - and long be it so. The "suppression" comes in the form of threats - insults - lies.

This is a caricature of society - sadly !

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Frog - 'Wrinkly' read my post correctly - and you're being a little too creative with your statements and relating them to my thoughts.

Wrinkly had it spot on.....read his version then correct your version of events. As someone who was yellow carded for using capital letters - the use of the word "kill" seemed to me worthy of a slap on the wrist. And that's how I treat the situation.

It is a small group of like minded individuals that want their truth written I'm stone.

How can you say "others have move on" when the same rubbish is spouted every other sentence.

Apart from a red card - posters can write what they will - and long be it so. The "suppression" comes in the form of threats - insults - lies.

This is a caricature of society - sadly !
    There is feck all I can say without you coming back at it with some sort of reason of you being right!

Everyone is right in what they believe it doesn't mean they're right!

Why do you keep coming on to this forum when you disagree so fundamentally with what's written? Are you on some sort of mission set out as an experiment?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    There is feck all I can say without you coming back at it with some sort of reason of you being right!

Everyone is right in what they believe it doesn't mean they're right!

Why do you keep coming on to this forum when you disagree so fundamentally with what's written? Are you on some sort of mission set out as an experiment?
    Some on here have expressed the opinion that he is on the wind up about Stubbs, but that's definitely not the case. No-one would go to that much trouble and effort to keep up a wind up like this, in so many posts, and such loooooong posts.

Ibj.

The only person on here who is causing problems is you.
    I don't agree with everyone on here but I don't keep repeating myself over and over.

You constantly change any thread into the subject of Stubbs then when someone gets annoyed and tells you to stop you then claim to be the victim.

Ellis is like many on here just straight talking he says it like it is and that's how it should be.

If you keep repeating yourself over and over again then your going to get told to to jog on.

UTM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast