+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chalky

Chalky

You have to go here.
    Wild camping and the wildlife .

https://youtu.be/eSZzeDlKcuQ

Should also say 50 pairs of Eagle's imagine that.

Word was a few years back we are going to reintroduce brown bears and wolves in the Cairngorm's Britain's biggest nature reserve.
    And it's near me 90 min drive away.

Thanks for posting that buc,I shall look forward to putting my feet up and watching it tonight

That was a great video Buc,I really enjoyed watching it,you are so lucky to have all of those amazing birds and animals living in Scotland, if the Hebrides was nearer I would pay it a visit but it looks a bit wild n windy just for a couple of days and I bet that I wouldn't see anything interesting as I'm unlucky like that,I went down to the Isle Of Wight last year with the sole purpose of seeing some red squirrels as I've never seen one,not so much as fleeting bushy tail anywhere,I mentioned this to my mate who was going down with his family a couple of weeks later and he sent me a photo of one that he saw sitting on his hotels ****ing dustbin when he was having his breakfast!

I'm going back down again later in the year to try again though

The Lake Distict's stuffed with red squirrels Chalky, and the scenery's as good as in Scotland only you don't have to go as far.

That's an awesome idea Griff,I've done a bit of googling and decided to go to Keswick because its only a 40,min drive from Carlisle, I can make a weekend of it and see Notts play Carlisle and then go over to Keswick the following day,they also have some ospreys there as well so I'm going to look forward to it all,thanks for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    That was a great video Buc,I really enjoyed watching it,you are so lucky to have all of those amazing birds and animals living in Scotland, if the Hebrides was nearer I would pay it a visit but it looks a bit wild n windy just for a couple of days and I bet that I wouldn't see anything interesting as I'm unlucky like that,I went down to the Isle Of Wight last year with the sole purpose of seeing some red squirrels as I've never seen one,not so much as fleeting bushy tail anywhere,I mentioned this to my mate who was going down with his family a couple of weeks later and he sent me a photo of one that he saw sitting on his hotels ****ing dustbin when he was having his breakfast!

I'm going back down again later in the year to try again though
    Ive told you where to go before Chalky.. Formby near Liverpool there's thousands of them and it's only a short journey from where you live..Its your loss if you don't take any notice of me regards wildlife Chalky ..

#alfielovesanimals

Here's the link Chalky ,if you don't take my advice that'd the last time I help you out

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/for...-squirrel-walk

As a Hebridean can I just say feck the SNP, rule Britannia GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Here's the link Chalky ,if you don't take my advice that'd the last time I help you out

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/for...-squirrel-walk
    I certainly do value your advice Alf and what's more have even acted upon it,I have driven down to Norwich Cathedral twice to see the peregrine falcons and have love both trips and that was due to your live feed on VE,I hadnt forgotten Formby but i was waiting until i could tie it in with a trip to Blackpool or Liverpool, I had already made up my mind to visit Carlisle on April 8th to watch Notts and to tick off another ground on my list and had already asked Griff on the Carlisle board for advice on places to visit within a 90 mile radius to make a few days of it,finding out that there was red squirrels and ospreys a mere 45 mins away just seemed like what i was looking for,dont take any offence alf was non was intended
    Last edited by chalkyncfc61; 20-02-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)