+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warne's apology

Warne's apology

As honest as ever...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    As honest as ever...

“I’ve just gone in there and I haven’t ranted and raved at them,” he revealed. “I’ve just said to them: ‘Look, you’ve got to be honest with yourselves. If you want to knock on my door on Monday and tell me why you think it didn’t go right, tell me.’“I’ve got no issue with that. I haven’t got an ego. My self-esteem is pretty good, but I don’t think I’ve got all the answers. I obviously haven’t because I’ve lost 5-0.

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/footb...hame-1-8397936

Paul this is not how to run a team. Hand the chalice back to Stewart

Yes i feel so sorry for Warney,he needs to speak to the chairman and tell him he can no longer carry on,footballers will take advantage of any situation they can,and in my opinion Paul is to nicer bloke to manage,this lot need a manager who will hand out a few rollicking's,and tell them a few home truths,we had the bloke in charge once who could do it,but sadly he is history now.

The players have completely given up for the season now. It makes me feel like I should just give up for the season too. I gave up going to away games this year after the Derby game, so thankfully I have saved money not going again yesterday.

I'm all for supporting the club, singing, shouting, cheering, applauding the players when they are clearly trying. But this lot don't care. It's not like the last two relegation battles where you got the feeling the players were giving their all, this lot just aren't. I would fine them all a weeks' wages and pay the money to the fans who travelled to Cardiff.

Honesty 11 out of 10

Managerial skills?

Hmmmm

Give up now Warney, no shame in it, you gave it your best shot but you had the same chance as Bradley Wiggins given a Raleigh Chopper.

Warney needs to tell TS that he isn't upto it and needs to get someone in asap

4-1-4-1 is not the answer either