+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annual general meeting

Annual general meeting

Tomorrow at the Nith Hotel and personally cannot see anything else but a victory for the club's directors on the Queens Trust's resolution on the agenda to get an elected representative on the board or, failing that, a non - voting representative.

Hewitson will make sure of it

could this be Mr Hewitsons last AGM as club chairman...?

You never know. This will be most interesting.

Queens Trust statement...

http://queenstrust.org/?p=898

Love your realism Ftivano, as a matter of interest let's find out the feelings of this messageboard to the resolution,,,

those in favour of a Supporters Director reply FOR
    those in favour of the Boards Position reply AGAINST

an easy way to judge the feeling of Queen Of The South Mad messageboard

VOTE NOW

After much thought I've decided AGAINST

For

You could argue that Queens already have 3 supporters on the board and all are successful businessmen who've pumped thousands of pounds of money into the club over the years
    A bit like the Bar Flies who donate between £9-10,000 to Queens . They haven't backed the Trust and I can't blame them . I'm quite sure they'd like a seat on the board for their efforts
    After much thought also I'm Against the idea

For

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)