+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claudio Ranerei's funny comments.....

Claudio Ranerei's funny comments.....

I think deserve a wider audience, in his after match press conference after defeat by Millwall he said "When we were playing 11v11 we were beating them, but after when it was 11 against 10 they were beating us. Ohhh, my aching sides.

In the battle between Vardy and Gregory the 2 Halifax boys it was Gregory who came out on top, as he supplied the pass to Cummins to score whereas Vardy missed the target.

He should have jacked it in at the end of last season and gone out on a high. There was very little chance that they were going to be contenders again this year.
    The spring has broken and unfortunately it will end in tears for him....which frankly IMO he doesn't deserve

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    He should have jacked it in at the end of last season and gone out on a high. There was very little chance that they were going to be contenders again this year.
    The spring has broken and unfortunately it will end in tears for him....which frankly IMO he doesn't deserve
    You are right Frenchie, there was another thing Claudio said that his players did not have the same passion.
    Maybe because the starting 11 for Millwall were all British born whereas 9 of the Fox's team were foreigners, maybe the Cup does not mean so much to them.

Good point Claw....BTW, who do you want in the next round?

Too late....The Spurs and Davee it is!!

I can't play Let Em Come as you're away :-/I would be happier if you were home but it is what it is

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII

It would have been nice to get Lincoln at home but as Gaz says it is what it is, we will be playing Spurs ist team as well, they made short work of Fulham away. ohh ohh

Come on the Wall,stick it up those Yids big style..

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I think deserve a wider audience, in his after match press conference after defeat by Millwall he said "When we were playing 11v11 we were beating them, but after when it was 11 against 10 they were beating us. Ohhh, my aching sides.

In the battle between Vardy and Gregory the 2 Halifax boys it was Gregory who came out on top, as he supplied the pass to Cummins to score whereas Vardy missed the target.
    Sacked today

He did not deserve that, the Thai owners only think about the millions they may lose if relegated,, well now I hope they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast