+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joey Barton a prize see you next Tuesday!

Joey Barton a prize see you next Tuesday!

The Man obviously don't give a F**k what anyone thinks of him =No Class!!

I am surprised that nobody has battered the odious little pain. Maybe not on the pitch, but certainly off it!

Absolutely great how the Lincoln players treated him like a bad smell and didn't rise to the bait - now that is class!

The second and third incidents are an embarrassment, Barton should be ashamed of his actions, but i bet he won't!

Forgive me for making the point, Gav', but some time back, following an equally odious incident whilst Barton was at QPR, I suggested that his behaviour both on and off the park was deserving of a life-time ban for bringing the British game into disrepute. On that occasion, both you and Eve' supported Barton by suggesting that there were far worse examples ( the names of which I no longer recall). In view of this most recent unsportsmanlike display, do you still maintain there is a place for this serial idiot in British football ?

Wokes', I'm with you all the way on this one !...... Where is Dave Mackay when we need him ?...... (sadly, I know).

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    Forgive me for making the point, Gav', but some time back, following an equally odious incident whilst Barton was at QPR, I suggested that his behaviour both on and off the park was deserving of a life-time ban for bringing the British game into disrepute. On that occasion, both you and Eve' supported Barton by suggesting that there were far worse examples ( the names of which I no longer recall). In view of this most recent unsportsmanlike display, do you still maintain there is a place for this serial idiot in British football ?

Wokes', I'm with you all the way on this one !...... Where is Dave Mackay when we need him ?...... (sadly, I know).

The blokes a prize Prick Grizz but do I want him banned, in a word No he's mugged himself off but what he did although embarrassing is hardly a hanging offence, as I've said he doesn't care what anyone thinks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post

Is this the thread you are thinking of GrizzledWolf?

More Info Click Here

I stick by what i posted on the thread at the time. I don't agree with his actions against Lincoln City at the weekend that's for sure. The powers that be at the FA will deal with Barton, rightly or wrongly if they feel he has a case to answer, he should really be charged.

Eve' and Gav'...thank you both for your prompt reply, I expected nothing less Seems we shall never agree about this perpetual disgrace to the game. When, I wonder, is that toothless tiger (alias the F.A.) going to say enough is enough and get shot of this mindless idiot once and for all. IMO he is a thoroughly nasty piece of work masquerading as a professional sportsman, whereas in truth he is simply 'trouble' looking for somewhere to happen. Sadly, we all know he'll do it again.....and so it goes on.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)