+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T How Do I Change Posts Per Page?

O/T How Do I Change Posts Per Page?

My settings have changed for some reason, I have tried looking for the option to change it, but can't find it anywhere. The Rotherham Bugle thread was only 5 pages long for me last night but now it is 19.

Looks like FootyMad have dropped that option as it's changed for me today also and it's no longer available on the settings page

Do what I do and put the muppets on block. You then get more posts per page because the cut and paste artists are reduced to one line.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Looks like FootyMad have dropped that option as it's changed for me today also and it's no longer available on the settings page
    Yeah I've been searching the settings for ages, assuming it surely must be on there. What a daft thing to do, taking it away that option.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    Do what I do and put the muppets on block. You then get more posts per page because the cut and paste artists are reduced to one line.
    I like to read what they are saying though, no matter how ridiculous I find it!

Initially yes, but some are so predictable you could write it for them, or should I say cut and paste it for them.

But you're right in a way some are hilarious, made funnier because you know they're trying to be serious.