I see the Wendies have what should be a fairly straight forward game tonight at home to the Bees but I bet that doesn't stop Acido, CB and myself wanting the lucky Wendies turned over. Then comes the weekend with another bout of huge games and in my head it really is last chance saloon for us and the Yawkshire Dingles to try and pull back 2 or 3 points were possible. Barnsleys task is far greater than ours as again they entertain a very inform Huddersfield. We gave on paper a very winnable game at home to QPR and we have to win it. Huge game at Bellend Road were Leeds entertain the Wendies, enough said on the importance of that one and Burnley have a very winnable game against Hull except it's away so can the Dingles finally finally bury the away hoodoo. Carlisle have their own tough game at home to Portsmouth one of the tightest defences in the football league against Pompey my 2nd team so sorry Griff it's Play up Pompey. What a weekend and good luck everybody as for me it's definitely crunch weekend