+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravpig

Helmut...let him go...He's been in your pocket now for far too long mate....It's getting a bit cringeworthy...He's a beaten Pig and he's making an utter tw@t of himself....
    Nar, keep it going....hahaha...What a pr!ck...
    If we'd put owt like this on their board you'd have people like fatherknows best and his bum chums saying we were spamming their board up.....Yet this c0ck keeps on going..
    Shall we be as nasty as them and say go away and die or ...Nar, we're Owls....Let's not get as bad as them...This fckin tard is good for a laugh anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Helmut...let him go...He's been in your pocket now for far too long mate....It's getting a bit cringeworthy...He's a beaten Pig and he's making an utter tw@t of himself....
    Nar, keep it going....hahaha...What a pr!ck...
    If we'd put owt like this on their board you'd have people like fatherknows best and his bum chums saying we were spamming their board up.....Yet this c0ck keeps on going..
    Shall we be as nasty as them and say go away and die or ...Nar, we're Owls....Let's not get as bad as them...This fckin tard is good for a laugh anyway..
    He can stay here for as long as he want wants for me Braggy, any supporter of another club who comes on here and spots his posts will just think he is a "Grade A Bellend" and so are the other 9 thousand that turn up at the sty, making himself and the bobar club he supports look like "Bellends"

So raise my glass to you RavPIG you webbed footed gimp, keep posting please......don't stop

Do for me Helmut mate...Do for me....WAWAW...

I love how he's showing himself up on here though.

They always do don't they....Remember RodPig.....And he's still a right Plonker...

His blade mates blow smoke up his ar*e telling him to ramp it up.
    The thick twa*t doesn't realise they're privately laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    His blade mates blow smoke up his ar*e telling him to ramp it up.
    The thick twa*t doesn't realise they're privately laughing at him.
    Talking of blowing smoke up @rses. I've got you and your bum chum, Roosters Helmet, tickets for Dempseys this Saturday night. Don't forget your leather chaps & waistcoat.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

I don't understand what he's trying to achieve?

His cringeworthy playground insults can't be classed as bait? Forget scraping the barrel, RavBlade is licking the bottom of the toilet bowl with some of the spam he's posting on here.

Is RavBlade really the best Bladesmad have to offer these days? Surely there's a user with better 'banter' that can pluck up the courage to come on here and actually give us some meaningful threads?
    Last edited by Rotherhamowl10; 23-02-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster View Post
    Nice to see you signed it first
    Thought the same. ..He's keen....Considering he has to type with sore knuckles aswell, he deserves a lot of credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravblade15 View Post
    Sooner a Bellend than a Wednesday fan anyday Come to think of it, I'd sooner have Leprosy !

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW
    Is that honestly what you think is OK to post on this board....in front of your WEDNESDAY betters.
    You are fast getting yourself a name as the limpest fanny flap blade who ever visited Owlsmad
    There's no way those Wednesday posters who post on your board are as shi*t as you are..they don't lie for a start!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Is that honestly what you think is OK to post on this board....in front of your WEDNESDAY betters.
    You are fast getting yourself a name as the limpest fanny flap blade who ever visited Owlsmad
    There's no way those Wednesday posters who post on your board are as shi*t as you are..they don't lie for a start!
    In fact I'd sooner be Piers Morgan than a Wednesday fan! and thats saying summat

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Quote Originally Posted by Ravblade15 View Post
    Like I said.......................

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW
    If this is your idea of spamming god help you

Ask mahat to give you some tips....if he whispers it, everyone'll think it was your idea

Name:  IMG_0165.JPG
Views: 611
Size:  83.1 KB

hahahahahahahaha!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)