+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravpig

Well if you can't see what your doing then don't let me stop you...

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Well if you can't see what your doing then don't let me stop you...
    Making the sh1tstorm you deserve scumbag, thats what I'm doing.

Ah well I did try to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    Making the sh1tstorm you deserve scumbag, thats what I'm doing.
    What you say on here carries no weight scrounger.
    We've repeatedly said you look ridiculous, trying to impress your mates on bladesmad, but as maladjusted as the nutter who drove into the Muslims in London claiming 'I've done my bit', you're desperation to be no 1 Wednesday-hater.....well

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    What you say on here carries no weight scrounger.
    We've repeatedly said you look ridiculous, trying to impress your mates on bladesmad, but as maladjusted as the nutter who drove into the Muslims in London claiming 'I've done my bit', you're desperation to be no 1 Wednesday-hater.....well
    Not quite as malajusted as someone that makes false rape claims though am i ?. A henious crime enough, and you scumbags instead of distancing yourselves say its ok. You really are filth. I wonder what rape crisis would have to say?

Not quite as malajusted as someone that makes false rape claims though am i ?. A henious crime enough, and you scumbags instead of distancing yourselves say its ok. You really are filth. I wonder what rape crisis would have to say?
    Ffs.....so you believe your maladjustment which I've likened to the nutter who drove into the group of Muslims in London, is less serious than someone who made a false rape allegation.

Ffs.....so you believe your maladjustment which I've likened to the nutter who drove into the group of Muslims in London, is less serious than someone who made a false rape allegation.
    I believe you're clutching at straws, when the facts are you are supporting a nutter that's made false rape allegations. Why not give rape crisis a tinkle and ask them if they don't think its serious???

I believe you're clutching at straws, when the facts are you are supporting a nutter that's made false rape allegations. Why not give rape crisis a tinkle and ask them if they don't think its serious???
    Says everything you needed to say about you right there...wriggling piece of slime. Nothing to you (not even the driving a vehicle into a group of human beings) could be deemed worse than a false rape allegation....it'd stop you being able to paint every Wednesday as a rape supporter.

Says everything you needed to say about you right there...wriggling piece of slime. Nothing to you (not even the driving a vehicle into a group of human beings) could be deemed worse than a false rape allegation....it'd stop you being able to paint every Wednesday as a rape supporter.
    Just your opinion and nothing more. The FACT is you are harbouring a piece of sh!t thats made false rape allegations.

Can you provide any proof and present it on here that wawaw is making a false rape claim?

What makes you so sure that he's not telling the truth and his wife was indeed raped years ago...

Come on RavPig, show us all the proof on here so we can finally put this sh!t thread to bed.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)