+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravpig

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    how do you both fancy meeting before season starts for a few bevvies.
    ive posted on here since 2013 WAWAW
    When you get to know someone a little better thru exchanges...seems natural to go for a beer.
    Even though Braggy and I have had years of exchanges, and both of us sit in N stand, weve never met, nor even joined up for a half time pint.
    No offence mate, but I don't really know you...you normally post on bladesmad don't you?

put him PIGNORE bluey he can talk to himself then.he won't get a rise from me anymore on my own forum
    That's your choice WAWAW
    I don't see the point of coming on a forum, to then use Ignore.
    Each to his own

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    When you get to know someone a little better thru exchanges...seems natural to go for a beer.
    Even though Braggy and I have had years of exchanges, and both of us sit in N stand, weve never met, nor even joined up for a half time pint.
    No offence mate, but I don't really know you...you normally post on bladesmad don't you?
    No worries mate I'll be on here. I sit on kop but wish the band would sod off at times

Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    Not too good at handling truths are you on here? Scumbag is one of yours.

You pigs are all the same, plenty of gob but not a lot of brain behind it.
    Most of the posters on pigmad have done exactly the same as you're doing now but have come unstuck when they realise that there football team can't deliver what there big gobs promise and retreated back to safety.
    You will do the same

THE WEDNESDAY

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    You pigs are all the same, plenty of gob but not a lot of brain behind it.
    Most of the posters on pigmad have done exactly the same as you're doing now but have come unstuck when they realise that there football team can't deliver what there big gobs promise and retreated back to safety.
    You will do the same

THE WEDNESDAY
    mcsue and a camel looking for investment.i thought they was loaded putting abramovic to shame

No worries mate I'll be on here. I sit on kop but wish the band would sod off at times

Hilarious REJECTED by your own litter !!!! Wait till BM find out Billy fvckin no mates

Quote Originally Posted by WAVVAW View Post
    Hilarious REJECTED by your own litter !!!! Wait till BM find out Billy fvckin no mates
    Oh dear he fell for it hook line and sinker. You gullible thick pig

PIGNORE time for you rofl

Oh dear he fell for it hook line and sinker. You gullible thick pig

PIGNORE time for you rofl
    Billy no mates !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    You'll spot him easily Pinstripe. He's the one sat by himself.
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  3.5 KB

not going to plan is it now some of your own have turned their back on you is it.you can always call on sbt to help you out but he has gone awol too

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)