+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravpig

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    How you keepin Blue...Ok I hope...
    We'll have to go for a few beers when the season starts matey...

Tek care til then pal...WAWAW
    Good thanks mi amigo!...hope you and yours are well
    Few beers sounds like an excellent idea

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    cbb posted it after you did or did that that escape your scrubber mind

go talk to bulmer

and you are totally thick on the last point

carry on you are doing what we want
    I posted it before CBB did I ? Note the date lying scumbag

28-05-2017, 07:24 PM

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
    CHIPBUTTYBLADE is offline Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Well done Bully. He isn't right in the head and I think you know it. I'm assuming I got the same message that you did regarding his 'wife' ( should that be sister?) . The guy is lower than a snakes belly and ought to get a lifetime ban for it IMHO. My IP was banned for far far less than the shyte he's posted on here.
    I only just noticed i got a notification from the cretin.
    This is it >
    Hall Of Fame
    my conduct
    hi mate.yes your right i have been out of order at times and do regret it.ive been taking it out on the wrong people and its not right.my wife was raped and it still burns deep as the culprit walked away scott free laughing and showed no remorse at all.so an apology and hoping i can get over what happend but it is difficult and wouldnt wish it on anybody

all the best

msn

I've not posted this on BM AT ALL. Another one of your lies blown out the water.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    The thing is though..You just can't go around accusing people of false claims of rape if it actually happened.
    Why would we not believe wawaw and take your word for it that it didn'nt happen. (just because you hate Wednesday and he's an Owl)
    It's happened in our family, nearly three years now, and the dirty perverted B'astard got fif**** years..
    Me and my brother were willing to go inside for what that piece of sh!t did but the police got him first.
    What I'm saying to you Rav is..If this did really happen to wawaw's wife...then, like us, he and her will have gone to hell and back twice over...
    Did you plaster it on a Blades forum baggy? No you didn't. Its nothing more than a sick twisted failed attempt to ingratiate himself on BM that blew up in his face. Given his posting History, no one on BM believes anything the lying toerag posts. If you want to side with it thats up to you., but its stock is quite rightly lower than Jimmy Saviles on BM.

This wan*ker is sounding more like ketchup every day

Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    I posted it before CBB did I ? Note the date lying scumbag

28-05-2017, 07:24 PM

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
    CHIPBUTTYBLADE is offline Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Well done Bully. He isn't right in the head and I think you know it. I'm assuming I got the same message that you did regarding his 'wife' ( should that be sister?) . The guy is lower than a snakes belly and ought to get a lifetime ban for it IMHO. My IP was banned for far far less than the shyte he's posted on here.
    I only just noticed i got a notification from the cretin.
    This is it >
    Hall Of Fame
    my conduct
    hi mate.yes your right i have been out of order at times and do regret it.ive been taking it out on the wrong people and its not right.my wife was raped and it still burns deep as the culprit walked away scott free laughing and showed no remorse at all.so an apology and hoping i can get over what happend but it is difficult and wouldnt wish it on anybody

all the best

msn

I've not posted this on BM AT ALL. Another one of your lies blown out the water.
    Get some job searches done....you fuc*kin scrounger

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    put him PIGNORE bluey he can talk to himself then.he won't get a rise from me anymore on my own forum

And your excuse is what ?

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    put him PIGNORE bluey he can talk to himself then.he won't get a rise from me anymore on my own forum
    Put me on pignore so you can't see me blow your lies out of the water scumbag. put your shovel away numbnuts.

This wan*ker is sounding more like ketchup every day
    Not too good at handling truths are you on here? Scumbag is one of yours.

Good thanks mi amigo!...hope you and yours are well
    Few beers sounds like an excellent idea
    how do you both fancy meeting before season starts for a few bevvies.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)