+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravpig

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Wednesday hater that he is, who'd accept his version of anything.
    I've posted on Owlsmad for a bit though and take exception to even idle accusations.
    As an Owl larking about on bladesmad, isn't it risky to PM blades on such a significant topic?
    Notice how he's evaded your question Pinstripe? You'll just get inane infantile drivel like post 109, you won't get a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    Notice how he's evaded your question Pinstripe? You'll just get inane infantile drivel like post 109, you won't get a straight answer.
    not evaded it at all.i sent it to ravscum bulmer and chippy.now go get a job idle scrubber

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    He's bigger now and keeps on proving it.he will be on soon as he can't resist and infatuated with us.i mean come on as soon as he's awake he's posting on here.idle dirty jobless scrubber he is.
    see what i mean and he is straight on.idle bastrd

not evaded it at all.i sent it to ravscum bulmer and chippy.now go get a job idle scrubber
    And what did CBB do when he saw the e mail? Thats right, he posted it for all to see on the main board. To show everyone what a lying chunt you are. No one on BM believes you ****stain, and seeing as BM has more posters than this hole, there's more think you're a liar than not. Even these on here are starting to questioning you.

see what i mean and he is straight on.idle bastrd
    It's 11:45 at night dumbkunt.

And what did CBB do when he saw the e mail? Thats right, he posted it for all to see on the main board. To show everyone what a lying chunt you are. No one on BM believes you ****stain, and seeing as BM has more posters than this hole, there's more think you're a liar than not. Even these on here are starting to questioning you.
    cbb posted it after you did or did that that escape your scrubber mind

go talk to bulmer

and you are totally thick on the last point

carry on you are doing what we want

It's 11:45 at night dumbkunt.
    but the idle bastrd will be back on in the morning when it wakes up,dumbkunt

No normal person WOULD make up a story like that Baggy, we both know it. Proof? well he's the boy that cried Wolf. Right from his first post on BM, all pure fabrication, for the sake of what he calls 'banter' and to point score over any Blade that challenges him, and he'll cross any line to do it. This is him making sh!t up again. Then he'll be back over on BM in December wishing good will to all men and saying ' ah you know me, its only banter'. He could get under a snakes belly with a top hat on this chunt I'm telling you.
    Also, do you not think our mod, after allegedly 'apologising' to scumbag with his 'oh so lovely' e mail wouldn't have dropped me a line, like mods are supposed to do, and say knock it off Rav its all true?
    The thing is though..You just can't go around accusing people of false claims of rape if it actually happened.
    Why would we not believe wawaw and take your word for it that it didn'nt happen. (just because you hate Wednesday and he's an Owl)
    It's happened in our family, nearly three years now, and the dirty perverted B'astard got fif**** years..
    Me and my brother were willing to go inside for what that piece of sh!t did but the police got him first.
    What I'm saying to you Rav is..If this did really happen to wawaw's wife...then, like us, he and her will have gone to hell and back twice over...

That's so funny, stupid as you are though you won't see it
    Monkey rav complains about evading...wanting a straight answer
    Trolling away, suddenly he wants straight answers...
    Last edited by Bluestripe; 26-06-2017 at 11:22 PM.

How you keepin Blue...Ok I hope...
    We'll have to go for a few beers when the season starts matey...

Tek care til then pal...WAWAW

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)