+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scotland

Scotland

am off up to inverness ( well some place not far off ) next week , booked one of those lodge type thingys , hot tub etc , am taking up the dog as well , sadly the misses seems keen to join us , were 10 mins from loch ness & having read the bumf etc , I am looking forward to it , have been to Glasgow a good few times ( work & footie ) done Edinburgh ( stag do plus a naught weekend ) Aberdeen .for work only just didn't really see much

any how , I shall of course repost back with the first holiday review off 2017

Enjoy your break BW and get the good lady busy chopping wood and all that ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    am off up to inverness ( well some place not far off ) next week , booked one of those lodge type thingys , hot tub etc , am taking up the dog as well , sadly the misses seems keen to join us , were 10 mins from loch ness & having read the bumf etc , I am looking forward to it , have been to Glasgow a good few times ( work & footie ) done Edinburgh ( stag do plus a naught weekend ) Aberdeen .for work only just didn't really see much

any how , I shall of course repost back with the first holiday review off 2017
    Enjoy BW, If you're in Glasgow on Wednesday I'll get the ticket and drinks in.

Text and let me know mate. Same number.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Enjoy BW, If you're in Glasgow on Wednesday I'll get the ticket and drinks in.

Text and let me know mate. Same number.
    Top Man Rab

lovely place & defo recommend it

stunning scenery etc , lovely people !

loch ness was excellent

lovely place & defo recommend it

stunning scenery etc , lovely people !

loch ness was excellent
    That's great BW but how was the swale with The Gers?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    That's great BW but how was the swale with The Gers?

eye missed an opportunity for a drink or 2 with Rab ( how good is he , he even remembered the fact I was up in Scotland & sent me a text ......involving ale ! sadly couldn't make Glasgow ( her-in- doors wouldn't have been happy plus I took me dog with me & no way would I leave her ! )

have you travelled up there yr self Gaz .?

eye missed an opportunity for a drink or 2 with Rab ( how good is he , he even remembered the fact I was up in Scotland & sent me a text ......involving ale ! sadly couldn't make Glasgow ( her-in- doors wouldn't have been happy plus I took me dog with me & no way would I leave her ! )

have you travelled up there yr self Gaz .?
    Shame you missed out on Rab n Swalle

I have been several times BW.

Edinburgh twice

Glasgow once

Inverary and stayed in a cabin near Loch Awe http://www.portsonachanhotel.co.uk/

Pissibly going again this spring up to John O Groats

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Shame you missed out on Rab n Swalle

I have been several times BW.

Edinburgh twice

Glasgow once

Inverary and stayed in a cabin near Loch Awe http://www.portsonachanhotel.co.uk/

Pissibly going again this spring up to John O Groats
    Nice one Gaz

I visited and travelled on the Falkirk wheel,an amazing piece of engineering that works off the same amount of electric it takes to boil a kettle ..fascinating stuff.. Engineering is wonderful..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  20.2 KB
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 06-03-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast