+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SNP and Their Cars (and Double Standards)

SNP and Their Cars (and Double Standards)

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1381298...ters-costs-1m/

£243,491 it cost the public to ship these c@nts about in their hire cars and £765,000 to staff them. This happening while they tell us to utilize public transport. W@nkers

#SNPBAD

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    #SNPBAD
    Pete Wishart started that playground response to any legitimate (or illegitimate) criticism of The Party. He's hardly the cerebral philosopher that he'd have us believe.

Just repeating it when any criticism is made is the equivalent of putting your fingers in your lugs and shouting "La la la I can't hear you".

I suppose it saves The Party actually having to answer legitimate questions.

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
    Nae need to drag Andy Goram into this!

I'm all for sinking the boot into the SNP but they're a means to an end. Just get behind the wallopers until such time that they're no longer needed

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I'm all for sinking the boot into the SNP but they're a means to an end. Just get behind the wallopers until such time that they're no longer needed
    You mean you believe that post-independence they winna stick together like ****e to a blanket to hang on to power?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    You mean you believe that post-independence they winna stick together like ****e to a blanket to hang on to power?

Wow.
    Of course they will. If Independence was their true aim, they would disband the party after it was attained. They won't of course because they like the perks. When it comes to freeloading, ripping the pish & generally @rsing about at the expense of the people though, they are 3rd Division shyte. Westminster is the Champions League. I'm happy to suck it up in the meantime if we win independence from there in the end. Then we can sink the boot in properly to the SNP

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Pete Wishart started that playground response to any legitimate (or illegitimate) criticism of The Party. He's hardly the cerebral philosopher that he'd have us believe.

Just repeating it when any criticism is made is the equivalent of putting your fingers in your lugs and shouting "La la la I can't hear you".

I suppose it saves The Party actually having to answer legitimate questions.
    mere bagatelle old boy

https://theferret.scot/scottish-gove...tion-advisers/

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Of course they will. If Independence was their true aim, they would disband the party after it was attained. They won't of course because they like the perks. When it comes to freeloading, ripping the pish & generally @rsing about at the expense of the people though, they are 3rd Division shyte. Westminster is the Champions League. I'm happy to suck it up in the meantime if we win independence from there in the end. Then we can sink the boot in properly to the SNP
    Id rather watch the third division than the champions league but i would never vote SNP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast