+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so you finally coming to Leeds

Just happy we are in the mix braggy..we are usually in the sh1t this at this stage of the season so its all good.

Nothing decided tomorrow mate but 3 points for either of us would be superb given how Fulham are doing..personally think it will be a score draw but we will see

Yeah mate it's good that we're both up there..I said to my lad it'll be a 1-1 draw....Wouldnt be bad for both of us that tbh...
    Let's just hope fulham and Norwich lose...Oh and Derby..Not cos there that far behind just that I can't stand the sheep shagging mother's of all...

Tek care Rev mi owd mate.

Think Fulham are the ones to watch out for now braggy but if we both keep picking up wins we should both be there at the end..then its the play-offs and we have a shocker in those feckers..3 finals 3 losses maybe we are due a final win

Take care pal catch thee laters

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Didn't we take 5-6k the year Brunt scored that screamer and won 3-2?

I've never stepped foot back in place after the first time you charged us £39 or whatever and then kept us in the ground for an hour after the game had finished.

And the fact that it's 15/20 mins away from the town centre, next to a motorway, in the middle of nowhere puts it up there with Wolves (mainly for that awful stand they put you in!) for worst away day in the football league.

I'll happily be an armchair supporter for this trip until further notice.

And it's nice to see Leeds fans are also turning out for this one this season...double standards or what?
    Obviously never been.

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    Its been a long time was it the early eighties since you brought over 1000,
    oh dear
    Just changing the subject here slightly Hgate, I see you had words with that idiotic Millwall mod called Lionsroar. Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Yeah cos we're reight scared of you and you shout at us and stuff like that...We've only just plucked up the courage to come......

In fact I'm so scared I might even give my ticket away...You're just too naughty for me...
    i correct oneself it was round world war 2 that the little wendies brought more than 1000,

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    i correct oneself it was round world war 2 that the little wendies brought more than 1000,
    The little 'more successful' wendies.....And Elland rd is about as intimidating as a face off with the teletubbies.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    The little 'more successful' wendies.....And Elland rd is about as intimidating as a face off with the teletubbies.

Name:  181555-l.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  53.9 KB

I thought we deserved a bit more from the game yesterday Rev..We gifted you the goal when all Sasso had to do was nod it out and then Rhodes stepped up later on to take the pen and hit it like a fairy..
    Well done though mate..
    I was nearly right with my prediction if Rhodes had put the pen away but sh!t happens Rev...

Speak soon matey...All the best.

Agree braggy,think a draw would have been fair to be honest but our lads battled well 2nd half against some serious pressure.
    Thought the Ref was sh1te as well..very fussy and how he missed that pen for us 2nd half I will never know.
    But like you say mate in the end you contributed to your own downfall really with the poor defending for our goal and the missed pen..not the best pen but if Green goes the other way its a goal..fine margins pal fine margins.

Take it easy mate - catch thee laters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)