+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so you finally coming to Leeds

so you finally coming to Leeds

Its been a long time was it the early eighties since you brought over 1000,
    oh dear

Yeah cos we're reight scared of you and you shout at us and stuff like that...We've only just plucked up the courage to come......

In fact I'm so scared I might even give my ticket away...You're just too naughty for me...

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    oh dear
    Let's see who makes the most noise

oh dear
    Oh dear indeed....Come back Ravblade.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Oh dear indeed....Come back Ravblade.
    Even got Leeds ripping your pathetic support now

oh dear
    What with 2000000 fans ! Cant be right surely Surely they've sold all their ticket allocation?

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Didn't we take 5-6k the year Brunt scored that screamer and won 3-2?

I've never stepped foot back in place after the first time you charged us £39 or whatever and then kept us in the ground for an hour after the game had finished.

And the fact that it's 15/20 mins away from the town centre, next to a motorway, in the middle of nowhere puts it up there with Wolves (mainly for that awful stand they put you in!) for worst away day in the football league.

I'll happily be an armchair supporter for this trip until further notice.

And it's nice to see Leeds fans are also turning out for this one this season...double standards or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Didn't we take 5-6k the year Brunt scored that screamer and won 3-2?

I've never stepped foot back in place after the first time you charged us £39 or whatever and then kept us in the ground for an hour after the game had finished.

And the fact that it's 15/20 mins away from the town centre, next to a motorway, in the middle of nowhere puts it up there with Wolves (mainly for that awful stand they put you in!) for worst away day in the football league.

I'll happily be an armchair supporter for this trip until further notice.

And it's nice to see Leeds fans are also turning out for this one this season...double standards or what?
    Name:  stan_laurel_Confused__be_big_3 (2).jpg
Views: 476
Size:  72.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Yeah cos we're reight scared of you and you shout at us and stuff like that...We've only just plucked up the courage to come......

In fact I'm so scared I might even give my ticket away...You're just too naughty for me...
    You will be reet old lad..***** cats us Leeds fans these days

No worries Rev mi owd...Been to your place that many times I've lost count...Should be a good game Rev...Only one goal seperating us and bang level on points.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)