+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We play Aston Villa at a time when their complete dross but....

We play Aston Villa at a time when their complete dross but....

What are the chances we rock up and give them an easy 3 points to ease their relegation fears?

I'd like to win just one of these games and really put the other side under some stress, but I just know we'll turn up and they'll find their "form" and wallop us 3-0.

Their without Hogan now as well, no McCormack and their midfield has that overrated lady boy Lansbury leading it, no win in 10, dropping like a prostitute for a 10 pound note... get ready for a hiding

I'm sure we'll kickstart their season, we're pro's at it

Haven't won there for ages, so not expecting any sort of result, still Mac may mix the team up and surprise us!

I've been trying to get our lot into a 442 but cant do it lol, we don't seem capable of 433 without sacrificing either the defence or the attack, we either look solid without any attacking threat or we go to bits at the back when we play a fluid style.

It shows the cluster fu** we have at our disposal.

Vydra to partner Nugent in a 41212 diamond style for me, I think could get that going, with Ince just behind, Hughes and Bryson the 2 and De Sart as the DM...

Even then we're lightweight in midfield, but please to god no one mention Johnson as the "hard" partner for Hughes. the sooner we get some of this lot out the door the better.

Hope you have emailed this to Mac, i'm sure he'd appreciate your incisive and well respected opinion!

This loss has been worse than a 3-0, because at least that would have implied them being decent and clinical in the final 3rd... its a drab 1-0 loss against a team with no genuine talent in the final 3rd, they were absolute dog ****, but fortunately for them we were worse, and that is bloody worrying if we're stuck with this same team next season.

Message for Nottingham Forest - If your still in relegation trouble come our meeting don't worry, because we'll just mail you the 3 b****** points.

Its beyond ridiculous how we can continue to hand out of form teams going backwards easy 3 points.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)